OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index OpenSceneGraph Forum
Official forum which mirrors the existent OSG mailing lists. Messages posted here are forwarded to the mailing list and vice versa.

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    RulesRules    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 Mail2Forum SettingsMail2Forum Settings  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
   AlbumAlbum  OpenSceneGraph IRC ChatOpenSceneGraph IRC Chat   SmartFeedSmartFeed 

[Tutorial] Building osgAndroidExampleGLES1/2 on Ubuntu 11.10

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> Build system [build]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seylox
User

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject:

I decided to write a very easy step-for-step tutorial on how to build OSG for Android. I'm going to share it here. Corrections are of course welcome.

This Tutorial is to show how to compile OpenSceneGraph for Android and how to build the Example Application osgViewer on Ubuntu 11.10. It is meant as additional help and does not exempt the developer from reading
http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Support/PlatformSpecifics/Android
and
http://developer.android.com/sdk/ndk/index.html
Screenshots are available here: http://imgur.com/a/VEyrg
Initial requirements are an already working Android Development Environment. I am using Eclipse Indigo, Android SDK r16, Android NDK r7b. Further required are cmake and g++.
In this tutorial $HOME always stands for /home/USER where USER denotes the username.

Install Synaptic using the Software Center (SCREENSHOT1).

Install the package openjdk-6-jdk using Synaptic (SCREENSHOT2).
Install the following packages using Synaptic or apt-get.
cmake (sudo apt-get install cmake)
g++

Download Eclipse and extract it. I'm using
$HOME/Android/eclipse/
My version is Eclipse Indigo.

Download the Android SDK (my version: r16) and extract it into
$HOME/Android/android-sdk-linux/

Install the ADT-Plugin into eclipse. This works like this: start eclipse and on the top panel go to Help → Install New Software. In the Field labeled „Work with:“ fill in:
https://dl-ssl.google.com/android/eclipse/
and press Enter (SCREENSHOT3). After it has loaded the sources („Developer Tools“ is visible) (screenshot), check the „Developer Tools“ and click Next until everything is installed.

After restarting eclipse go to Window → Android SDK Manager. Install AT LEAST Android 2.2 (API 8). This is the minimum required version for OSG on Android. (SCREENSHOT4). I installed it to
$HOME/Android/android-sdks/
to have it all in one place.

Extract the Android NDK to
$HOME/Android/android-ndk-r7b/

Developers with an already working environment should be able to start here.
Installing OpenSceneGraph 3.0.1 for Android with OpenGL ES 1.x

Download OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1 and extract it to
$HOME/Android/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1/

Download the 3rd Party Dependencies and extract it to
$HOME/Android/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1/3rdparty/

Set the environment variable ANDROID_NDK so that the cmake building script can find it. Go to
/home/USER/
and open the file .bashrc. You might need to make it visible. Do this with CTRL+H.
Edit the file (add the following lines to the end):
export ANDROID_NDK=$HOME/Android/android-ndk-r7b
export ANDROID_SDK=$HOME/Android/android-sdks

(alternatively you can use /home/USER/ instead of $HOME/) (SCREENSHOT5). I added a variable for the SDK too, so that we don't always have to type the full path when accessing the SDK folder from the command line. Save it.

Open a Terminal. Type the following commands (replace USER with your username):
mkdir $HOME/Android/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1/build
mkdir $HOME/Android/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1/osginstall
cd $HOME/Android/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1/build

This created a directory build in the OpenSceneGraph-directory. This is where we will place our build in. The osginstall directory is where the make install command will later install our libraries and header files in. The next command will create the necessary makefiles. Change the last parameter according to the number of cpu-cores you have. I set it to 4, because I have a quadcore.
cmake .. -DOSG_BUILD_PLATFORM_ANDROID=ON -DDYNAMIC_OPENTHREADS=OFF -DDYNAMIC_OPENSCENEGRAPH=OFF -DOSG_GL_DISPLAYLISTS_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_GL_MATRICES_AVAILABLE=ON -DOSG_GL_VERTEX_FUNCS_AVAILABLE=ON -DOSG_GL_VERTEX_ARRAY_FUNCS_AVAILABLE=ON -DOSG_GL_FIXED_FUNCTION_AVAILABLE=ON -DOSG_CPP_EXCEPTIONS_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_GL1_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_GL2_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_GL3_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_GLES1_AVAILABLE=ON -DOSG_GLES2_AVAILABLE=OFF -DJ=4 -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$HOME/Android/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1/osginstall

After that we can build it:
make
...This will take a while, so go and grab a snack.

The following command will then install the libraries and headers into $HOME/Android/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1/osginstall into the folders obj, lib, and include:
make install

After this is finished, we are ready to start the eclipse project. Before starting eclipse, copy the folder osgAndroidExampleGLES1 from
$HOME/Android/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1/examples
to
$HOME/workspace/osgAndroidExampleGLES1
(or wherever else your eclipse workspace is).

Copy the three folders obj, lib, and include from inside the $HOME/Android/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1/osginstall folder into $HOME/workspace/osgAndroidExampleGLES1 (replace if necessary).

Start eclipse and go to New → Project and choose “Android Project“. Next, then choose „Create project from existing source“ and set the location to
/home/USER/workspace/osgAndroidExampleGLES1
The Project Name should be osgAndroidExampleGLES1. (SCREENSHOT6)
Next, the build target should be Android 2.2 or higher.

Expand the project and open the folder jni. Open the file Android.mk
Change line 7 to:
OSG_ANDROID_DIR := /home/USER/workspace/osgAndroidExampleGLES1
Change line 21 to:
LOCAL_DLIBS := -llog -lGLESv1_CM -ldl -lz -lgnustl_static
and save it. (SCREENSHOT7)

In a Terminal window, go to the project directory
cd $HOME/workspace/osgAndroidExampleGLES1
We need to update the build.xml. Type
$ANDROID_SDK/tools/android list targets
and look for „android-8“ (Name: Android 2.2) in the output. Remember the id. My id is 1. The next command to execute in the terminal is:
$ANDROID_SDK/tools/android update project -t 1 -p . -s
where you have to exchange the „1“ with your id number. After that, build the project by executing
$ANDROID_NDK/ndk-build

Now that we built the native part of the Android OSG Viewer, go back to eclipse and run it. That's it.

Using OpenGLES2
When compiling for OpenGLES2, the only difference is the „cmake“ command (and of course the osgAndroidExampleGLES2 example).
The corresponding cmake command for OpenGLES2 is as follows:
cmake .. -DOSG_BUILD_PLATFORM_ANDROID=ON -DDYNAMIC_OPENTHREADS=OFF -DDYNAMIC_OPENSCENEGRAPH=OFF -DOSG_GL_DISPLAYLISTS_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_GL_MATRICES_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_GL_VERTEX_FUNCS_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_GL_VERTEX_ARRAY_FUNCS_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_GL_FIXED_FUNCTION_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_CPP_EXCEPTIONS_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_GL1_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_GL2_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_GL3_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_GLES1_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_GLES2_AVAILABLE=ON -DJ=4 -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$HOME/Android/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1/osginstall

As additional information to get the code completion to work for the c++ part of the project i followed this tutorial: http://permadi.com/blog/2011/09/creating-your-first-android-jnindk-project-in-eclipse-with-sequoyah/

Maybe if I have time I will add on to this tutorial how to debug it.

I do not take credit for inventing anything, I just compiled all the information I gathered into this document. Author: bernd.kampl(AT)gmail.com

Last edited by Seylox on Thu May 10, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jorge Izquierdo Ciges
Appreciator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject:

I don't recommend to install them to the default directories, you'll rewrite any OSG installation that you already had. It's better to use  the -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to set a installation directorie of your own that doesn't overwrite your system default OSG.

2012/3/16 Bernd Kampl < (
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)>
Quote:

make
...This will take a while, so go and grab a snack.

The following command will then install the libraries and headers into /usr/local into the folders /usr/local/obj and /usr/local/include:
sudo make install

------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Seylox
User

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject:
Re: [Tutorial] Building osgAndroidExampleGLES1/2 on Ubuntu 11.10

Jorge Izquierdo Ciges wrote:
I don't recommend to install them to the default directories, you'll rewrite any OSG installation that you already had. It's better to use  the -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to set a installation directorie of your own that doesn't overwrite your system default OSG.

thank you, i updated it in the original post.
wizards2012
User

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:54 am    Post subject:

Hi Seylox,

Thank you very much for nice tutorial. I am new to OSG and Android development. I followed you tutorial and did successfully. But I got some problems while building. Here I listed my problems with solutions. It may useful for some one.

Error - 1) While bulding I got the error

"error while loading shared libraries: libz.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory" .

I am using Ubuntu 64bit. The zlib library is loaded in the folder "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu". I made a soft link to /user/lib. Then I got ELF error. Because it is 64bit. So I downloaded "32 Linux 3rd party" build from "alphapixel.com" and copied the "libz.so.1" to /usr/lib.

With this I am able to create static library.

Error - 2

While bulding in Eclipse i got

error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

For this I installed libstdc++ 32 bit version. This as follows

apt-get install lib32stdc++6 lib32gcc1
apt-get install lib32ncurses5 lib32gcc1
apt-get install libsdl1.2-dev lib32gcc1
apt-get install ia32-libs lib32gcc1

Error - 3

when running I got an error like
"must override a super class method" in "osgViewer.java"

Fro this I changed java complier version to 1.6 from 1.5

Note: Check the complier version in "Configure Project Specific Settings.." also. (Preferences)

After these I am able to run application on my Android device.

While bulding Why it is looking for 32 bit libs?

After loaded the application I am not able to see any model on the screen.

Can anyone please help me how to load the model on the screen.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Koduri
akilan
User

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject:

Hi

I compiled osg3.0.1 for android for GLES1. I seleceted avd of Android2.2 with API level of 8. There is no problem in starting the emulator.fine.
I also compiled osgAndroidExampleGLES1 without any issue on eclipse. Running the application throws the following error,

05-04 05:38:01.375: D/libEGL(275): egl.cfg not found, using default config
05-04 05:38:01.375: D/libEGL(275): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so
05-04 05:38:01.385: W/EGLview(275): creating OpenGL ES 1 context
05-04 05:38:01.405: W/dalvikvm(275): threadid=7: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x4001d800)
05-04 05:38:01.405: E/AndroidRuntime(275): FATAL EXCEPTION: GLThread 8
05-04 05:38:01.405: E/AndroidRuntime(275): java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
05-04 05:38:01.405: E/AndroidRuntime(275): at com.google.android.gles_jni.EGLImpl._eglCreateContext(Native Method)
05-04 05:38:01.405: E/AndroidRuntime(275): at com.google.android.gles_jni.EGLImpl.eglCreateContext(EGLImpl.java:50)
05-04 05:38:01.405: E/AndroidRuntime(275): at osg.AndroidExample.EGLview$ContextFactory.createContext(EGLview.java:103)
05-04 05:38:01.405: E/AndroidRuntime(275): at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$EglHelper.start(GLSurfaceView.java:922)
05-04 05:38:01.405: E/AndroidRuntime(275): at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.guardedRun(GLSurfaceView.java:1246)
05-04 05:38:01.405: E/AndroidRuntime(275): at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.run(GLSurfaceView.java:1116)

I like to know what went wrong

Thanks
Jorge Izquierdo Ciges
Appreciator

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject:

The emulator, at least in Ubuntu, isn't reliable enough to execute OpenGL ES code. OSG doesn't work in emulated devices. I've not checked in windows.

2012/5/4 Akilan Thangamani < (
)>
Quote:
compiled osg3.0.1 for android for GLES1. I seleceted avd of Android2.2 with API level of 8. There is no problem in starting the emulator.fine.

------------------
samfan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject:

Greetings.

Has anyone actually managed to build the ExampleGLES1 sample for Android? If so, what magic incantations did you invoke to achieve that goal?

Following this tutorial, I have managed to get osgSceneGraph itself to build, but when I get the the point of attempting to build the sample and run ndk-build, I get compiler errors --- perfectly reasonable ones -- when compiling osgNative.cpp. There are several calls to env->GetStringUTFChars that pass the keyword 'false' when a pointer to a jboolean is expected. That's gonna result in a compiler error every time.

If I edit the offending file and change false to NULL in all the right places, it compiles but i later end up with a slew of linker errors indicating undefined references to

std::type_info::before(std::type_info const&) const

I'm attempting this on Linux (openSUSE 12). Myself, I am mostly a Windows C++ developer.

Any assistance, hints, or magic words would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Jeff
Seylox
User

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject:

hi!
yes, i have managed to build the examples that come with it, and other people managed to do so too. you shouldn't need to change anything in the example source code, in fact if you follow my tutorial to the dot then you should be able to have it working in 1/2 to 1h.
i'm sorry to say that i don't know a solution to the error you're getting.
Seylox
User

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject:

Hi samfan,

I tried it again with the updated SDKs and NDKs, using SDK r20 and NDK r8b. What I think is that it's a change in the NDK that brings on this error. I got it to build (and work without linker errors) by modifying the file jni/osgNativeLib.cpp by changing 3 lines:
line 78: const char *nativeAddress = env->GetStringUTFChars(address, 0);
line 87: const char *nativeAddress = env->GetStringUTFChars(address, 0);
line 88: const char *nativeName = env->GetStringUTFChars(name, 0);

for the rest i did everything the same as in the tutorial and it works for me. again, ymmv.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Bernd
wizards2012
User

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject:

Hi,

When I try to compile OSG for Android with FFMPEG plug-in I am getting following cmake warnings.

CMake Warning:
Manually-specified variables were not used by the project:

FFMPEG_LIBAVCODEC_INCLUDE_DIR
FFMPEG_LIBAVCODEC_LIBRARIES
FFMPEG_LIBAVDEVICE_INCLUDE_DIRS
FFMPEG_LIBAVDEVICE_LIBRARIES
FFMPEG_LIBAVFORMAT_INCLUDE_DIRS
FFMPEG_LIBAVFORMAT_LIBRARIES
FFMPEG_LIBAVUTIL_INCLUDE_DIRS
FFMPEG_LIBAVUTIL_LIBRARIES
FFMPEG_LIBSWSCALE_INCLUDE_DIRS
FFMPEG_LIBSWSCALE_LIBRARIES
FFMPEG_ROOT

If I continue to build with the warnings then finally FFMPEG plugin is not generated.

Can you please help me how to solve this problem.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Koduri
Jordi Torres

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:04 am    Post subject:

Hi koduri,

A silly question... Did you compile ffmpeg for android first? Without osg? You need the ffmpeg library compiled for android in order to use it later to compile against osg.

Cheers.

El martes, 29 de enero de 2013, Koduri Lakshmi escribió:
Quote:
Hi,

When I try to compile OSG for Android with FFMPEG plug-in I am getting following cmake warnings.

CMake Warning:
  Manually-specified variables were not used by the project:

FFMPEG_LIBAVCODEC_INCLUDE_DIR
    FFMPEG_LIBAVCODEC_LIBRARIES
    FFMPEG_LIBAVDEVICE_INCLUDE_DIRS
    FFMPEG_LIBAVDEVICE_LIBRARIES
    FFMPEG_LIBAVFORMAT_INCLUDE_DIRS
    FFMPEG_LIBAVFORMAT_LIBRARIES
    FFMPEG_LIBAVUTIL_INCLUDE_DIRS
    FFMPEG_LIBAVUTIL_LIBRARIES
    FFMPEG_LIBSWSCALE_INCLUDE_DIRS
    FFMPEG_LIBSWSCALE_LIBRARIES
    FFMPEG_ROOT

If I continue to build with the warnings then finally FFMPEG plugin is not generated.

Can you please help me how to solve this problem.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Koduri

------------------
Read this topic online here:
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=52252#52252

--
Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com

------------------
wizards2012
User

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject:

Hi Jordi Torres,

Thank you very much for the quick help.

I compiled FFMPEG(version 0.8 (love) for OSG compatible ) for android. I generated static files (like libavcodec.a etc).
I gave all these include and lib fies paths in cmake command line command. Here it is

Code:
cmake .. -DOSG_BUILD_PLATFORM_ANDROID=ON -DDYNAMIC_OPENTHREADS=OFF -DDYNAMIC_OPENSCENEGRAPH=OFF -DOSG_GL_DISPLAYLISTS_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_GL_MATRICES_AVAILABLE=ON -DOSG_GL_VERTEX_FUNCS_AVAILABLE=ON -DOSG_GL_VERTEX_ARRAY_FUNCS_AVAILABLE=ON -DOSG_GL_FIXED_FUNCTION_AVAILABLE=ON -DOSG_CPP_EXCEPTIONS_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_GL1_AVAILABLE=OFF

-DFFMPEG_LIBAVCODEC_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libavcodec/include -DFFMPEG_LIBAVCODEC_LIBRARIES=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libavcodec.a   -DFFMPEG_LIBAVDEVICE_INCLUDE_DIRS=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libavdevice/include  -DFFMPEG_LIBAVDEVICE_LIBRARIES=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libavdevice.a  -DFFMPEG_LIBAVFORMAT_INCLUDE_DIRS=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libavformat/include -DFFMPEG_LIBAVFORMAT_LIBRARIES=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libavformat.a -DFFMPEG_LIBAVUTIL_INCLUDE_DIRS=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libavutil/include -DFFMPEG_LIBAVUTIL_LIBRARIES=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libavutil.a -DFFMPEG_LIBSWSCALE_INCLUDE_DIRS=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libswscale/include -DFFMPEG_LIBSWSCALE_LIBRARIES=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libswscale.a -DFFMPEG_ROOT=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg -DOSG_GL2_AVAILABLE=OFF

-DOSG_GL3_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_GLES1_AVAILABLE=ON -DOSG_GLES2_AVAILABLE=OFF -DJ=4 -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/ttpl/Android/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1_GL1/osginstall

When I execute this I am getting cmake warning.

Do I need to make any changes to .cmake files?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Koduri
Jordi Torres

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject:

Hi, 

I don't recall exactly what version of ffmpeg I used or what changes I did to run ffmpeg for android (it was three months ago). I will try to answer with more accuracy when I arrive to my desktop computer. 

Cheers. 

2013/1/29 Koduri Lakshmi < (
)>
Quote:
Hi Jordi Torres,

Thank you very much for the quick help.

I compiled FFMPEG(version 0.8 (love) for OSG compatible ) for android. I generated static files (like libavcodec.a etc).
I gave all these include and lib fies paths in cmake command line command. Here it is

Code:
cmake .. -DOSG_BUILD_PLATFORM_ANDROID=ON -DDYNAMIC_OPENTHREADS=OFF -DDYNAMIC_OPENSCENEGRAPH=OFF -DOSG_GL_DISPLAYLISTS_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_GL_MATRICES_AVAILABLE=ON -DOSG_GL_VERTEX_FUNCS_AVAILABLE=ON -DOSG_GL_VERTEX_ARRAY_FUNCS_AVAILABLE=ON -DOSG_GL_FIXED_FUNCTION_AVAILABLE=ON -DOSG_CPP_EXCEPTIONS_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_GL1_AVAILABLE=OFF

-DFFMPEG_LIBAVCODEC_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libavcodec/include -DFFMPEG_LIBAVCODEC_LIBRARIES=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libavcodec.a   -DFFMPEG_LIBAVDEVICE_INCLUDE_DIRS=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libavdevice/include  -DFFMPEG_LIBAVDEVICE_LIBRARIES=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libavdevice.a  -DFFMPEG_LIBAVFORMAT_INCLUDE_DIRS=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libavformat/include -DFFMPEG_LIBAVFORMAT_LIBRARIES=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libavformat.a -DFFMPEG_LIBAVUTIL_INCLUDE_DIRS=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libavutil/include -DFFMPEG_LIBAVUTIL_LIBRARIES=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libavutil.a -DFFMPEG_LIBSWSCALE_INCLUDE_DIRS=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libswscale/include -DFFMPEG_LIBSWSCALE_LIBRARIES=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg/libswscale.a -DFFMPEG_ROOT=/home/ttpl/Android/OSGSupport/ffmpeg -DOSG_GL2_AVAILABLE=OFF

-DOSG_GL3_AVAILABLE=OFF -DOSG_GLES1_AVAILABLE=ON -DOSG_GLES2_AVAILABLE=OFF -DJ=4 -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/ttpl/Android/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1_GL1/osginstall

When I execute this I am getting cmake warning.

Do I need to make any changes to .cmake files?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Koduri

------------------

http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=52254#52254

)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org

--
Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog

------------------
wizards2012
User

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject:

Hi Jordi Torres,

Thank you very much your kind help. I too trying to identify the problem.

I am using Ubuntu 12.04 and OSG3.0.1 versions.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Koduri
Jordi Torres

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject:

Hi Koduri,

I believe you are simply not compiling the plugin. You should modify CMakeModules/OsgAndroidMacroUtils.cmake and add the ffmeg plugin to the ANDROID_3RD_PARTY macro, or you can also do this ugly hack: go to the root CmakeLists.txt and add  FIND_PACKAGE(FFmpeg) after the line 492 after the ANDROID_3RD_PARTY() is called.

Hope it helps.

Cheers.

2013/1/29 Koduri Lakshmi < (
)>
Quote:
Hi Jordi Torres,

Thank you very much your kind help. I too trying to identify the problem.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Koduri

------------------

http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=52257#52257

)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org

--
Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog

------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> Build system [build] All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: