OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index OpenSceneGraph Forum
Official forum which mirrors the existent OSG mailing lists. Messages posted here are forwarded to the mailing list and vice versa.

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    RulesRules    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 Mail2Forum SettingsMail2Forum Settings  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
   AlbumAlbum  OpenSceneGraph IRC ChatOpenSceneGraph IRC Chat   SmartFeedSmartFeed 

How to use OSG on Hyperworks Rocks Cluster?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> General [forum]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gasnapiro (Kleber Jacome)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject:
How to use OSG on Hyperworks Rocks Cluster?

Hi,
How to use OSG on Hyperworks Rocks Cluster with tool "pirconfig", oficial page http://www.hiperworks.com/pirdoc/qstart-doc/ or to use OSG+CGLX on CentOs ?

I can to do this on Centos HyperWorks moderately, I see the OSG application only on the primary node (head node) and found perfect; but only I see an static image on the child node, the application is not complete due to this error.
Could you help me with some topics?

see more... Hyperworks: http://www.hiperworks.com/index.php/about-us/our-advantage

Thank you!

Cheers,
Mao
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> General [forum] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: