We have only recently restarted to work on OSGART, and will update soon the website with a new documentation (as well as new architecture, new examples, etc).
Until then, please follow this process:
- Access the last version of OSGART from our github repository:
- Install either OSG 3.0.1 or the 3.1.5 developer release (in the future we will rely on this one due to the significant fixes for the Android platform) and be sure that your OSG_ROOT env. variable is defined and point to your OSG repository containing include and libs files.
- Compile and use the artoolkit version from:
- run the OSGART cmake and tick the options for installing artoolkit plugins: OSGART_PLUGINS_VIDEO_ARTOOLKIT, OSGART_PLUGINS_TRACKING_ARTOOLKIT
- configure, and you will be asked to enter path for the ARToolkit include directory and the path to the libAR.lib (the cmake will automatically find the other ARToolkit libraries).
- compile osgart,
- install or copy the content of bin and the dll in lib in your OSG bin. You also need to copy the content from share\osgart\ to your bin directory (or provide a path access). For ARToolKit on windows you need to add the ARvideo.dll and DSVL.dll in the bin directory.
- run the osgartsimpleartoolkit
Be aware that the interface of the library may change slightly over the last few weeks.
If you have any more issues, please pm me.