OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index OpenSceneGraph Forum
Official forum which mirrors the existent OSG mailing lists. Messages posted here are forwarded to the mailing list and vice versa.

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    RulesRules    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 Mail2Forum SettingsMail2Forum Settings  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
   AlbumAlbum  OpenSceneGraph IRC ChatOpenSceneGraph IRC Chat   SmartFeedSmartFeed 

Blog and github repository with OpenSceneGraph Examples

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> Announcement [ANN]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcel.pursche
User

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject:

Hello dear OSG-community,

I want to present you my new blog Advanced 3D Computer Graphic Tutorials. It could be interesting to some of you.
Among other topics, there will be some tutorials for OpenSceneGraph. The tutorials are not meant as an introduction to OpenSceneGraph. Instead they will cover some more advanced rendering techniques. My first tutorial is about implementing Instancing with OpenSceneGraph. My demo goes a bit more into detail, than the osg example for hardware instancing(especially different approaches to store per instance data are shown).
I hope my tutorials will be of some use for you. Suggestions for improvement are very welcome.

Best regards,
Marcel
michael kapelko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject:

Nice! Thanks.

2013/8/27 Marcel Pursche < (
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)>
Quote:
Hello dear OSG-community,

I want to present you my new blog Advanced 3D Computer Graphic Tutorials (http://3dcgtutorials.blogspot.de/). It could be interesting to some of you.
Among other topics, there will be some tutorials for OpenSceneGraph. The tutorials are not meant as an introduction to OpenSceneGraph. Instead they will cover some more advanced rendering techniques. My first tutorial is about implementing Instancing with OpenSceneGraph. My demo goes a bit more into detail, than the osg example for hardware instancing(especially different approaches to store per instance data are shown).
I hope my tutorials will be of some use for you. Suggestions for improvement are very welcome.

Best regards,
Marcel

------------------
Read this topic online here:
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=56000#56000

Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org

------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> Announcement [ANN] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: