OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index OpenSceneGraph Forum
Official forum which mirrors the existent OSG mailing lists. Messages posted here are forwarded to the mailing list and vice versa.

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    RulesRules    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 Mail2Forum SettingsMail2Forum Settings  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
   AlbumAlbum  OpenSceneGraph IRC ChatOpenSceneGraph IRC Chat   SmartFeedSmartFeed 

Problems with compiling osg3.2 with qt5.2.1 and Cmake2.8.12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> Build system [build]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
okalo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:07 am    Post subject:

Hi,
I was about to compiling osg3.2 with qt5.2.1(windows 32bit, vs 2010, opengl). When try to configure it with Cmake(GUI)2.8.12.2, there shows some warning:
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
CMake Warning at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindQt4.cmake:659 (message):
C:/Qt/Qt5.2.1/5.2.1/msvc2010_opengl/bin/qmake.exe reported QT_INSTALL_LIBS
as "C:/Qt/Qt5.2.1/5.2.1/msvc2010_opengl/lib" but QtCore could not be found
there. Qt is NOT installed correctly for the target build environment.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMakeLists.txt:585 (FIND_PACKAGE)
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
After searched on the Internet, I tried as the following:
(1) add a Cache Entry DESIRED_QT_VERSION and set its value to 5(STRING);
(2)set the CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH to C:\Qt\Qt5.2.1\5.2.1\msvc2010_opengl;
then I configured again and there're some errors:
CMake Error at C:/Qt/Qt5.2.1/5.2.1/msvc2010_opengl/lib/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfigExtras.cmake:16 (message):
Failed to find "glu32" in "" with CMAKE_CXX_LIBRARY_ARCHITECTURE "".
C:/Qt/Qt5.2.1/5.2.1/msvc2010_opengl/lib/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfigExtras.cmake:52 (_qt5gui_find_extra_libs)
C:/Qt/Qt5.2.1/5.2.1/msvc2010_opengl/lib/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfig.cmake:152 (include)
C:/Qt/Qt5.2.1/5.2.1/msvc2010_opengl/lib/cmake/Qt5Widgets/Qt5WidgetsConfig.cmake:94 (find_package)
CMakeLists.txt:560 (FIND_PACKAGE)
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
is there anyone could help me? The attched file is my CmakeCahe.txt.
Thank you!

Cheers,
Liu
Tianlan Shao

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:10 am    Post subject:

Hi Peifu,It seems to me that what you encountered is more like a Qt problem than an OSG one. Qt was not able to find glu32. I guess a walkaround is to set CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH to the path where glu32.lib is. Just search glu32 on your file system and may have to try a few times, since on Windows the path it can differ dramatically.
Good luck.
Best,
Tianlan Shao

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 9:15 AM, Liu PeiFu < (
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)> wrote:
Quote:
Hi,
I was about to compiling osg3.2 with qt5.2.1(windows 32bit, vs 2010, opengl). When try to configure it with Cmake(GUI)2.8.12.2, there shows some warning:
CMake Warning at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindQt4.cmake:659 (message):
  C:/Qt/Qt5.2.1/5.2.1/msvc2010_opengl/bin/qmake.exe reported QT_INSTALL_LIBS
  as "C:/Qt/Qt5.2.1/5.2.1/msvc2010_opengl/lib" but QtCore could not be found
  there.  Qt is NOT installed correctly for the target build environment.
  CMakeLists.txt:585 (FIND_PACKAGE)
After searched on the Internet, I tried as the following:
(1) add a Cache Entry DESIRED_QT_VERSION and set its value to 5(STRING);
(2)set the CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH to C:QtQt5.2.15.2.1msvc2010_opengl;
then I configured again and there're some errors:
CMake Error at C:/Qt/Qt5.2.1/5.2.1/msvc2010_opengl/lib/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfigExtras.cmake:16 (message):
  Failed to find "glu32" in "" with CMAKE_CXX_LIBRARY_ARCHITECTURE "".
  C:/Qt/Qt5.2.1/5.2.1/msvc2010_opengl/lib/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfigExtras.cmake:52 (_qt5gui_find_extra_libs)
  C:/Qt/Qt5.2.1/5.2.1/msvc2010_opengl/lib/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfig.cmake:152 (include)
  C:/Qt/Qt5.2.1/5.2.1/msvc2010_opengl/lib/cmake/Qt5Widgets/Qt5WidgetsConfig.cmake:94 (find_package)
  CMakeLists.txt:560 (FIND_PACKAGE)
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
is there anyone could help me? The attched file is my CmakeCahe.txt.
Thank you!

Cheers,
Liu

------------------
Read this topic online here:
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=59046#59046

Attachments:
http://forum.openscenegraph.org//files/cmakecache_174.txt

Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org

------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> Build system [build] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: