OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index OpenSceneGraph Forum
Official forum which mirrors the existent OSG mailing lists. Messages posted here are forwarded to the mailing list and vice versa.
 
   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    RulesRules    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 Mail2Forum SettingsMail2Forum Settings  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
   AlbumAlbum  OpenSceneGraph IRC ChatOpenSceneGraph IRC Chat   SmartFeedSmartFeed 

hardware instancing with VertexAttribs and VertexAttribsDivisor

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Trajce Nikolov NICK
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:38 pm    Post subject:
hardware instancing with VertexAttribs and VertexAttribsDivisor
Reply with quote

Hi Community

I found this blog http://3dcgtutorials.blogspot.de/2013/09/instancing-with-openscenegraph-part-ii.html and found it very interesting. Although the description is very well written the code samples seams incomplete and sort of outdated. Was to ask you if any of you have done some work with this and is willing to share hints, code snippets?


Thanks a bunch as always,
Nick

--
trajce nikolov nick

------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Back to top
SMesserschmidt (Sebastian Messerschmidt)
Forum Moderator


Joined: 10 Sep 2013
Posts: 799

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:30 am    Post subject:
hardware instancing with VertexAttribs and VertexAttribsDivisor
Reply with quote

HI Trajce,

I implemented HW Instancing using the UBO and texture approach using the osgforest example as a guide.
The majority of the work in my project lied in developing a visitor making "arbitrary" geometry nodes instanceable.
I also experimented with geometry shader based billboard instancing, which worked nice for trees etc.
And I do remember some example featuring GPU culling and instancing, but I cannot find it in the mailing list right now



Quote:
Hi Community

I found this blog http://3dcgtutorials.blogspot.de/2013/09/instancing-with-openscenegraph-part-ii.html and found it very interesting. Although the description is very well written the code samples seams incomplete and sort of outdated. Was to ask you if any of you have done some work with this and is willing to share hints, code snippets?


Thanks a bunch as always,
Nick

--
trajce nikolov nick





Quote:
_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org


------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SMesserschmidt (Sebastian Messerschmidt)
Forum Moderator


Joined: 10 Sep 2013
Posts: 799

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:33 am    Post subject:
hardware instancing with VertexAttribs and VertexAttribsDivisor
Reply with quote

And again:

The example I was looking for was in the submissions, called:

New example : culling and LODing performed on GPU side

Unfortunately Robert didn't approve or merge the nescessary changes. Maybe it went unnoticed.

Cheers
Sebastian


Quote:
HI Trajce,

I implemented HW Instancing using the UBO and texture approach using the osgforest example as a guide.
The majority of the work in my project lied in developing a visitor making "arbitrary" geometry nodes instanceable.
I also experimented with geometry shader based billboard instancing, which worked nice for trees etc.
And I do remember some example featuring GPU culling and instancing, but I cannot find it in the mailing list right now



Quote:
Hi Community

I found this blog http://3dcgtutorials.blogspot.de/2013/09/instancing-with-openscenegraph-part-ii.html and found it very interesting. Although the description is very well written the code samples seams incomplete and sort of outdated. Was to ask you if any of you have done some work with this and is willing to share hints, code snippets?


Thanks a bunch as always,
Nick

--
trajce nikolov nick





Quote:
_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org



Quote:
_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org


------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trajce Nikolov NICK
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:43 am    Post subject:
hardware instancing with VertexAttribs and VertexAttribsDivisor
Reply with quote

HI Sebastian,

thanks for the reply. I also have vegetation generated on the GPU, works really fine - like 5mil trees on 60Hz. Now I want to try HW instancing for moving models - your NodeVisitor is good idea to have any geometry instantiable.


What was your start point? Did you also try the code from the blog I found or you did it your self? For some reason the code on the blog is not working and I am struggling to try to fix it since it has really nice implementation and ideas I am learning now.


Nick


On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 10:28 AM, Sebastian Messerschmidt < (
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)> wrote:
Quote:
And again:

The example I was looking for was in the submissions, called:

New example : culling and LODing performed on GPU side

Unfortunately Robert didn't approve or merge the nescessary changes. Maybe it went unnoticed.

Cheers
Sebastian


Quote:
HI Trajce,

I implemented HW Instancing using the UBO and texture approach using the osgforest example as a guide.
The majority of the work in my project lied in developing a visitor making "arbitrary" geometry nodes instanceable.
I also experimented with geometry shader based billboard instancing, which worked nice for trees etc.
And I do remember some example featuring GPU culling and instancing, but I cannot find it in the mailing list right now



Quote:
Hi Community

I found this blog http://3dcgtutorials.blogspot.de/2013/09/instancing-with-openscenegraph-part-ii.html and found it very interesting. Although the description is very well written the code samples seams incomplete and sort of outdated. Was to ask you if any of you have done some work with this and is willing to share hints, code snippets?


Thanks a bunch as always,
Nick

--
trajce nikolov nick





Quote:
_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org



Quote:
_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org





_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org





--
trajce nikolov nick

------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Back to top
SMesserschmidt (Sebastian Messerschmidt)
Forum Moderator


Joined: 10 Sep 2013
Posts: 799

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:12 am    Post subject:
hardware instancing with VertexAttribs and VertexAttribsDivisor
Reply with quote

Am 24.11.2014 11:38, schrieb Trajce Nikolov NICK:

Quote:
HI Sebastian,

thanks for the reply. I also have vegetation generated on the GPU, works really fine - like 5mil trees on 60Hz. Now I want to try HW instancing for moving models - your NodeVisitor is good idea to have any geometry instantiable.


What was your start point? Did you also try the code from the blog I found or you did it your self? For some reason the code on the blog is not working and I am struggling to try to fix it since it has really nice implementation and ideas I am learning now.

I started with the osgforest example
Quote:


Nick


On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 10:28 AM, Sebastian Messerschmidt < (
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)> wrote:
Quote:
And again:

The example I was looking for was in the submissions, called:

New example : culling and LODing performed on GPU side

Unfortunately Robert didn't approve or merge the nescessary changes. Maybe it went unnoticed.

Cheers
Sebastian


Quote:
HI Trajce,

I implemented HW Instancing using the UBO and texture approach using the osgforest example as a guide.
The majority of the work in my project lied in developing a visitor making "arbitrary" geometry nodes instanceable.
I also experimented with geometry shader based billboard instancing, which worked nice for trees etc.
And I do remember some example featuring GPU culling and instancing, but I cannot find it in the mailing list right now



Quote:
Hi Community

I found this blog http://3dcgtutorials.blogspot.de/2013/09/instancing-with-openscenegraph-part-ii.html and found it very interesting. Although the description is very well written the code samples seams incomplete and sort of outdated. Was to ask you if any of you have done some work with this and is willing to share hints, code snippets?


Thanks a bunch as always,
Nick

--
trajce nikolov nick





Quote:
_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org



Quote:
_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org





_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org





--
trajce nikolov nick




Quote:
_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org


------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trajce Nikolov NICK
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:53 am    Post subject:
hardware instancing with VertexAttribs and VertexAttribsDivisor
Reply with quote

Hi All,

just for the case of someone else will need it, I was able to manage fix for the sample from the blog that do HW instancing with VertexAttribs and VertexAttribDivisor. If any interested, please ping me. I will also send it to the author.


Cheers,
Nick


On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 12:07 PM, Sebastian Messerschmidt < (
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)> wrote:
Quote:
Am 24.11.2014 11:38, schrieb Trajce Nikolov NICK:

Quote:
HI Sebastian,

thanks for the reply. I also have vegetation generated on the GPU, works really fine - like 5mil trees on 60Hz. Now I want to try HW instancing for moving models - your NodeVisitor is good idea to have any geometry instantiable.


What was your start point? Did you also try the code from the blog I found or you did it your self? For some reason the code on the blog is not working and I am struggling to try to fix it since it has really nice implementation and ideas I am learning now.

I started with the osgforest example
Quote:


Nick


On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 10:28 AM, Sebastian Messerschmidt < (
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)> wrote:
Quote:
And again:

The example I was looking for was in the submissions, called:

New example : culling and LODing performed on GPU side

Unfortunately Robert didn't approve or merge the nescessary changes. Maybe it went unnoticed.

Cheers
Sebastian


Quote:
HI Trajce,

I implemented HW Instancing using the UBO and texture approach using the osgforest example as a guide.
The majority of the work in my project lied in developing a visitor making "arbitrary" geometry nodes instanceable.
I also experimented with geometry shader based billboard instancing, which worked nice for trees etc.
And I do remember some example featuring GPU culling and instancing, but I cannot find it in the mailing list right now



Quote:
Hi Community

I found this blog http://3dcgtutorials.blogspot.de/2013/09/instancing-with-openscenegraph-part-ii.html and found it very interesting. Although the description is very well written the code samples seams incomplete and sort of outdated. Was to ask you if any of you have done some work with this and is willing to share hints, code snippets?


Thanks a bunch as always,
Nick

--
trajce nikolov nick





Quote:
_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org



Quote:
_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org





_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org





--
trajce nikolov nick




Quote:
_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org





_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org





--
trajce nikolov nick

------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Back to top
Adun
Appreciator


Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 118

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:43 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

Hi, Nick!
Long time ago I tried to implement model with moving parts instancing. For forests it works OK but when you have many moving parts you have to once collect matrices and after send it to TBO to render. Also there are a lot of state switches in model. Another difficulty is model picking and also bounding box calculation. So I gave up.
And if you implemented it now could you please drop a code to view it.


Thank you!

Cheers,
Roman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trajce Nikolov NICK
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:41 pm    Post subject:
hardware instancing with VertexAttribs and VertexAttribsDivisor
Reply with quote

Hi Roman,

this is exactly what I am trying to achieve. Sebastian's hint for writing a NodeVisitor to make any model instantiable is what I am trying to write just about this moment. Once I complete some working version I will post my code, no problem. Maybe Sebastian can provide some snips from his NodeVisitor as well Wink


Nick


On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 1:43 PM, Roman Grigoriev < (
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)> wrote:
Quote:
Hi, Nick!
Long time ago I tried to implement model with moving parts instancing. For forests it works OK but when you have many moving parts you have to once collect matrices and after send it to TBO to render. Also there are a lot of state switches in model. Another difficulty is model picking and also bounding box calculation. So I gave up.
And if you implemented it now could you please drop a code to view it.


Thank you!

Cheers,
Roman

------------------
Read this topic online here:
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=61815#61815





_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org






--
trajce nikolov nick

------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Back to top
Adun
Appreciator


Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 118

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:05 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

Hi,Nick! Also for some speedup I've read that it's good to store matrices as position and quatertion, and resore ModelViewMatrix in vertex shader because vertex calcualtion is very fast on modern GPU, and scale is not aplicable to this calculations.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Roman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
robertosfield
OSG Project Lead


Joined: 18 Mar 2009
Posts: 11275

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:12 pm    Post subject:
hardware instancing with VertexAttribs and VertexAttribsDivisor
Reply with quote

Hi Guys,


I have just checked osg::VertexAttribDivisor StateAttribute class that wraps up glVertexAttribDivisor.  Assign this new StateAttribute to the subgraphs/geometry that you want to set the divisor on.  This new class is checked into svn/trunk.


I haven't yet written a test for the next class though... will need to do that soon, but others are welcome to jump and write one Smile

Robert.

------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trajce Nikolov NICK
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:56 pm    Post subject:
hardware instancing with VertexAttribs and VertexAttribsDivisor
Reply with quote

Thanks Robert. Very cool !!!!!

Nick


On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Robert Osfield < (
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)> wrote:
Quote:
Hi Guys,


I have just checked osg::VertexAttribDivisor StateAttribute class that wraps up glVertexAttribDivisor.  Assign this new StateAttribute to the subgraphs/geometry that you want to set the divisor on.  This new class is checked into svn/trunk.


I haven't yet written a test for the next class though... will need to do that soon, but others are welcome to jump and write one Smile

Robert.



_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org





--
trajce nikolov nick

------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Back to top
Trajce Nikolov NICK
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:58 pm    Post subject:
hardware instancing with VertexAttribs and VertexAttribsDivisor
Reply with quote

Hi Roman,

yeah, I thought of doing it that way. Still fighting with my NodeVisitor to convert any loaded model to instantiable DrawElements .....


Nick

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 4:05 PM, Roman Grigoriev < (
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)> wrote:
Quote:
Hi,Nick! Also for some speedup I've read that it's good to store matrices as position and quatertion, and resore ModelViewMatrix in vertex shader because vertex calcualtion is very fast on modern GPU, and scale is not aplicable to this calculations.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Roman

------------------
Read this topic online here:
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=61823#61823





_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org






--
trajce nikolov nick

------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Back to top
Trajce Nikolov NICK
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:57 pm    Post subject:
hardware instancing with VertexAttribs and VertexAttribsDivisor
Reply with quote

Hi All,

I have it working based on the code from the mentioned blog. for 4K dynamicly updated objects (a fully 3D model) I am getting 160fps. I will try to put more thoughts on it how to optimize, perhaps cutting out the matrix usage and use vec3 and quats instead, and want to try with latest submission from Robert with the VertexAttribDisvisor StateAttribute now. Will ping you with the findings ..... Stay tuned Smile. And thanks for the support so far


Cheers,
Nick


On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Trajce Nikolov NICK < (
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)> wrote:
Quote:
Hi Roman,

yeah, I thought of doing it that way. Still fighting with my NodeVisitor to convert any loaded model to instantiable DrawElements .....


Nick

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 4:05 PM, Roman Grigoriev < (
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)> wrote:
Quote:
Hi,Nick! Also for some speedup I've read that it's good to store matrices as position and quatertion, and resore ModelViewMatrix in vertex shader because vertex calcualtion is very fast on modern GPU, and scale is not aplicable to this calculations.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Roman

------------------
Read this topic online here:
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=61823#61823





_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org








--
trajce nikolov nick








--
trajce nikolov nick

------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Back to top
robertosfield
OSG Project Lead


Joined: 18 Mar 2009
Posts: 11275

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:11 am    Post subject:
hardware instancing with VertexAttribs and VertexAttribsDivisor
Reply with quote

Hi All,

On 24 November 2014 at 09:28, Sebastian Messerschmidt < (
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)> wrote:
Quote:
The example I was looking for was in the submissions, called:

New example : culling and LODing performed on GPU side

Unfortunately Robert didn't approve or merge the nescessary changes. Maybe it went unnoticed.




I am still progressing through the submissions backlog and am delighted to say that this wee gem of an example is now checked into svn/trunk - look for osggpucull.  I haven't had a chance to spend the time understanding it yet, but the code is there.

Robert.

 

------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trajce Nikolov NICK
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:14 am    Post subject:
hardware instancing with VertexAttribs and VertexAttribsDivisor
Reply with quote

Hi Community,

me again on this. I have it working, however, it looks really bad when using large coordinates (when placed on UTM or Geocentric). The model is somewhat distorted due to precission issues. I know how to avoid this, like working with double matrices, but when I pass double matrix on the vertex shader it kills the performance - from 60Fps to ~1 fps. Bellow is the vertex shader. Any hints?


Thanks a bunch as always


#version 150 compatibility


uniform mat4 osg_ModelViewProjectionMatrix;
uniform mat3 osg_NormalMatrix;
uniform vec3 lightDirection;


in vec3 vPosition;
in vec3 vNormal;
in vec2 vTexCoord;
in mat4 vInstanceModelMatrix;


smooth out vec2 texCoord;
smooth out vec3 normal;
smooth out vec3 lightDir;


void main()
{
gl_Position = /*osg_ModelViewProjectionMatrix*/ gl_ModelViewProjectionMatrix * vInstanceModelMatrix * vec4(vPosition, 1.0);
texCoord = vTexCoord;


mat3 instanceNormalMatrix = mat3(vInstanceModelMatrix[0][0], vInstanceModelMatrix[0][1], vInstanceModelMatrix[0][2],
vInstanceModelMatrix[1][0], vInstanceModelMatrix[1][1], vInstanceModelMatrix[1][2],
vInstanceModelMatrix[2][0], vInstanceModelMatrix[2][1], vInstanceModelMatrix[2][2]);


normal = osg_NormalMatrix * instanceNormalMatrix * vNormal;
lightDir = lightDirection;
}



On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 12:06 PM, Robert Osfield < (
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)> wrote:
Quote:
Hi All,

On 24 November 2014 at 09:28, Sebastian Messerschmidt < (
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)> wrote:
Quote:
The example I was looking for was in the submissions, called:

New example : culling and LODing performed on GPU side

Unfortunately Robert didn't approve or merge the nescessary changes. Maybe it went unnoticed.




I am still progressing through the submissions backlog and am delighted to say that this wee gem of an example is now checked into svn/trunk - look for osggpucull.  I haven't had a chance to spend the time understanding it yet, but the code is there.

Robert.

 




_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org





--
trajce nikolov nick

------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Posted
No new posts multiple views + instancing d_a_heitbrink General 2 Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:06 pm View latest post
No new posts Tearing hair out over simple GLSL ins... loopy General 7 Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:17 pm View latest post
No new posts little bug in DrawArraysLength (insta... mp3butcher Submission 1 Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:07 pm View latest post
No new posts Verify hardware instancing capabilities mateas General 1 Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:09 pm View latest post
No new posts force vsync to false (sofware not har... Christian Schulte General 7 Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:06 am View latest post


Board Security Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP