My name is Stephen Brayshaw and I am a final year student at the University of Salford. My Final year project is based related to OpenSceneGraph running on Android. I have a set of questions I would love you all to answer.
Note: If you are not allowed to answer a particular question due to Non Disclosure Agreements please answer them with "NDA".
1) Do you currently use OSG on Android?
2) What features do you feel are or would be the most important to have?
3) What version(s) of OSG do you use (even if not for Android)?
The next questions are for those who do currently use OSG with Android.
4) What version(s) of the Android NDK do you use?
5) What API / ABI levels do you use?
6) What IDE(s) do you use?
7) Do you pre-build OSG and use the built libs in your Android project or do you do something else? (If something else please elaborate)
Have you used the Examples / osgAndroid project?
9) Do you have any custom build process (scripts or programs included)?
10) What arch(s) do you target (armeabi)?
11) What part have you found to be most difficult to achieve?
12) When developing for Android do you modify the OSG libraries for the project or use / inherit the existing OSG classes?
13) Do you use OSG with other libraries / frameworks such as Qt?
I would like to thank you all for your time for answering these questions.