OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index OpenSceneGraph Forum
Official forum which mirrors the existent OSG mailing lists. Messages posted here are forwarded to the mailing list and vice versa.

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    RulesRules    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 Mail2Forum SettingsMail2Forum Settings  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
   AlbumAlbum  OpenSceneGraph IRC ChatOpenSceneGraph IRC Chat   SmartFeedSmartFeed 

Building OSG 3.4.0 with VS2009, Windows 7, minor issues (fixed)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> Build system [build]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
etienne1984

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:12 pm    Post subject:
Building OSG 3.4.0 with VS2009, Windows 7, minor issues (fixed)

Hi,

I was trying to build OpenSceneGraph 3.4.0 with CMake 3.2.2, Visual Studio 2008 (MSC_VER=1500) on a windows 7 station.

I had following error :

Code:
43>l:\compil_osg\openscenegraph-3.4.0\src\osgplugins\osgjs\JSON_Objects(26) : error C2371: 'int8_t' : redefinition; different basic types
43>        L:\COMPIL_OSG\OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0\include\osg/Types(18) : see declaration of 'int8_t'

Which I fixed in ReaderWriterSTL.cpp :

Code:
#ifndef __OSG_TYPES
#if defined(_WIN32) && !defined(__MINGW32__) && (!defined(_MSC_VER) || _MSC_VER<1600)

typedef unsigned __int8 uint8_t;
typedef unsigned __int16 uint16_t;
typedef unsigned __int32 uint32_t;
typedef signed __int8 int8_t;
typedef signed __int16 int16_t;
typedef signed __int32 int32_t;

#else

#include <stdint.h>

#endif
#endif

First and last line of code were added in the quoted code.
I had to do quite the same fix in JSON_Objects header in order to terminate OSG build.

If this is could be due to a mistake in my configuration, please let me know, otherwise I wanted to share this to the community if you think this should be fixed in trunk.

Cheers,
Etienne

PS I can give more details if you need it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> Build system [build] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: