OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index OpenSceneGraph Forum
Official forum which mirrors the existent OSG mailing lists. Messages posted here are forwarded to the mailing list and vice versa.

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    RulesRules    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 Mail2Forum SettingsMail2Forum Settings  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
   AlbumAlbum  OpenSceneGraph IRC ChatOpenSceneGraph IRC Chat   SmartFeedSmartFeed 

Problem during generating the exectable files with VS 2012 :: Link2019 Error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> Build system [build]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beetle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:11 am    Post subject:

Hello Forum,
I am still a newbie regarding cmake and Visual Studio 2012 AMD64 and the latest stable download OpenSceneGraph 3.4.1. I have installed both on Windows 7 and the cmake-gui was running through create and generating and I was able to start by opening the file ALL_BUILD.vcxproj and pressed F7 to build/create it.

After around 30 mins running I got the following message:

Code:

Code wird generiert...
14>     Bibliothek "C:/Users/Udo/Documents/Entwicklung/OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0/bin/lib/osgDB.lib" und Objekt "C:/Users/Udo/Documents/Entwicklung/OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0/bin/lib/osgDB.exp" werden erstellt.
14>Compressors.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "deflate" in Funktion ""public: virtual bool __cdecl ZLibCompressor::compress(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (?compress@ZLibCompressor@@UEAA_NAEAV?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@AEBV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@3@@Z)".
14>Compressors.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "deflateEnd" in Funktion ""public: virtual bool __cdecl ZLibCompressor::compress(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (?compress@ZLibCompressor@@UEAA_NAEAV?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@AEBV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@3@@Z)".
14>Compressors.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "inflate" in Funktion ""public: virtual bool __cdecl ZLibCompressor::decompress(class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)" (?decompress@ZLibCompressor@@UEAA_NAEAV?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@AEAV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@3@@Z)".
14>Compressors.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "inflateEnd" in Funktion ""public: virtual bool __cdecl ZLibCompressor::decompress(class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)" (?decompress@ZLibCompressor@@UEAA_NAEAV?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@AEAV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@3@@Z)".
14>Compressors.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "deflateInit2_" in Funktion ""public: virtual bool __cdecl ZLibCompressor::compress(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (?compress@ZLibCompressor@@UEAA_NAEAV?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@AEBV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@3@@Z)".
14>Compressors.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "inflateInit2_" in Funktion ""public: virtual bool __cdecl ZLibCompressor::decompress(class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)" (?decompress@ZLibCompressor@@UEAA_NAEAV?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@AEAV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@3@@Z)".
14>C:\Users\Udo\Documents\Entwicklung\OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0\bin\bin\osg130-osgDB.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 6 nicht aufgelöste Externe
15>------ Erstellen gestartet: Projekt: osgText, Konfiguration: Release x64 ------
16>------ Erstellen gestartet: Projekt: osgGA, Konfiguration: Release x64 ------
16>  Building Custom Rule C:/Users/Udo/Documents/Entwicklung/OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0/src/osgGA/CMakeLists.txt
16>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Users\Udo\Documents\Entwicklung\OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0\bin\src\osgGA\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
16>  AnimationPathManipulator.cpp
15>  Building Custom Rule C:/Users/Udo/Documents/Entwicklung/OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0/src/osgText/CMakeLists.txt
15>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Users\Udo\Documents\Entwicklung\OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0\bin\src\osgText\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
15>  DefaultFont.cpp

The same message I got by using Visual Studio 2010 and Openscenegraph 3.0.1

Then build-process is going on but by starting the progamm I got the error-message that the osgDB-file(s) are missing.

If there is any solution or hint for me it would be a great pleasure to receive any reply.

Thanks in advance
Udo
SMesserschmidt (Sebastian Messerschmidt)
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:16 am    Post subject:

Hi Udo,

Seems you're not linking against zlib/the wrong version of zlib.
You disable zlib in the cmake configuration (it is needed for a bunch of
image formats though) or check if you're missing some link library paths.
Are you using your own set of 3rd_party libraries or some pre-built ones?

Cheers
Sebastian
Quote:
Hello Forum,
I am still a newbie regarding cmake and Visual Studio 2012 AMD64 and the latest stable download OpenSceneGraph 3.4.1. I have installed both on Windows 7 and the cmake-gui was running through create and generating and I was able to start by opening the file ALL_BUILD.vcxproj and pressed F7 to build/create it.

After around 30 mins running I got the following message:

Code:

Code wird generiert...
14> Bibliothek "C:/Users/Udo/Documents/Entwicklung/OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0/bin/lib/osgDB.lib" und Objekt "C:/Users/Udo/Documents/Entwicklung/OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0/bin/lib/osgDB.exp" werden erstellt.
14>Compressors.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "deflate" in Funktion ""public: virtual bool __cdecl ZLibCompressor::compress(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (?compress@ZLibCompressor@@UEAA_NAEAV?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@AEBV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@3@@Z)".
14>Compressors.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "deflateEnd" in Funktion ""public: virtual bool __cdecl ZLibCompressor::compress(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (?compress@ZLibCompressor@@UEAA_NAEAV?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@AEBV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@3@@Z)".
14>Compressors.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "inflate" in Funktion ""public: virtual bool __cdecl ZLibCompressor::decompress(class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)" (?decompress@ZLibCompressor@@UEAA_NAEAV?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@AEAV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@3@@Z)".
14>Compressors.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "inflateEnd" in Funktion ""public: virtual bool __cdecl ZLibCompressor::decompress(class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)" (?decompress@ZLibCompressor@@UEAA_NAEAV?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@AEAV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@3@@Z)".
14>Compressors.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "deflateInit2_" in Funktion ""public: virtual bool __cdecl ZLibCompressor::compress(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (?compress@ZLibCompressor@@UEAA_NAEAV?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@AEBV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@3@@Z)".
14>Compressors.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "inflateInit2_" in Funktion ""public: virtual bool __cdecl ZLibCompressor::decompress(class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)" (?decompress@ZLibCompressor@@UEAA_NAEAV?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@AEAV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@3@@Z)".
14>C:\Users\Udo\Documents\Entwicklung\OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0\bin\bin\osg130-osgDB.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 6 nicht aufgelöste Externe
15>------ Erstellen gestartet: Projekt: osgText, Konfiguration: Release x64 ------
16>------ Erstellen gestartet: Projekt: osgGA, Konfiguration: Release x64 ------
16> Building Custom Rule C:/Users/Udo/Documents/Entwicklung/OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0/src/osgGA/CMakeLists.txt
16> CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Users\Udo\Documents\Entwicklung\OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0\bin\src\osgGA\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
16> AnimationPathManipulator.cpp
15> Building Custom Rule C:/Users/Udo/Documents/Entwicklung/OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0/src/osgText/CMakeLists.txt
15> CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Users\Udo\Documents\Entwicklung\OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0\bin\src\osgText\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
15> DefaultFont.cpp

The same message I got by using Visual Studio 2010 and Openscenegraph 3.0.1

Then build-process is going on but by starting the progamm I got the error-message that the osgDB-file(s) are missing.

If there is any solution or hint for me it would be a great pleasure to receive any reply.

Thanks in advance
Udo

------------------
Read this topic online here:
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=68306#68306

------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Beetle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:57 am    Post subject:

Hi Sebastian,
thanks for the reply. But as I told I am a newbie, please help me out what I need to have to to do to change such zblib-problem you are talking about.

I use the 3Party-libs which are explicied mentoned to use for at the downloadpage and I told cmake to use them with the special mentioned OSG_3RDPARTY_DIR in cmake-gui.

I am also quite sure the there is used any wrong path, but cant figure out what it is.

Thanks in advance for a further answer

Regards
Udo

Thank you!

Cheers,
Udo
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:06 pm    Post subject:

Hi Udo,
Quote:
Hi Sebastian,
thanks for the reply. But as I told I am a newbie, please help me out what I need to have to to do to change such zblib-problem you are talking about.
No worries, we'll steer you through Smile
Basically the biggest hurdle for me was cmake and the 3rd_party
libraries too. Make sure you've downloaded the correct set (e.g. the
VS2015 set).
If this isn't working, contact me privately so I can supply you with my
3rd party builds for VS2015.

Quote:

I use the 3Party-libs which are explicied mentoned to use for at the downloadpage and I told cmake to use them with the special mentioned OSG_3RDPARTY_DIR in cmake-gui.
Okay.

Check if
ZLIB_LIBRARY and the ZLIB_LIBRARY_DEBUG are set correctly.

In my case they are pointing to
3rd_party/lib/zlib.lib and 3rd_party/lib/zlibd.lib respectively.
(you might to tick the "advanced" checkbox in the cmake-gui to find them.

If you're absolutely lost, you might want to send the CMakeCache.txt
file in your build directory, so we can take a look.
Quote:

I am also quite sure the there is used any wrong path, but cant figure out what it is.
If the path would be wrong, there would be an error indicating a missing
library.
Quote:

Thanks in advance for a further answer

Cheers
Sebastian
Quote:

Regards
Udo

Thank you!

Cheers,
Udo

------------------
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=68308#68308

------------------
Beetle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:32 pm    Post subject:

Sebastian,
that really was an good advice, cause it really wasnt pointed on 3rd-party. After changing it and restarted build I got the following:

OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0\src\osgDB\Compressors.cpp(53): fatal error C1083: Datei (Include) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "zlib.h": No such file or directory

I am sure you know what happens know.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Udo
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:35 pm    Post subject:

Am 08.08.2016 um 14:32 schrieb Udo Kolm:
Quote:
Sebastian,
that really was an good advice, cause it really wasnt pointed on 3rd-party. After changing it and restarted build I got the following:

OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0\src\osgDB\Compressors.cpp(53): fatal error C1083: Datei (Include) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "zlib.h": No such file or directory

I am sure you know what happens know.
Yes, you need to check the include dir too (ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR)
In my case:
3rd_party/include

Cheers
Sebastian
Quote:

Thank you!

Cheers,
Udo

------------------
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=68310#68310

------------------
Beetle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:15 pm    Post subject:

Hi Sebastian,
it is still running, but I just got following error 1 min ago:

Code:

FreeTypeFont.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Done_Face" in Funktion ""public: virtual __cdecl FreeTypeFont::~FreeTypeFont(void)" (??1FreeTypeFont@@UEAA@XZ)".
211>FreeTypeFont.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Set_Pixel_Sizes" in Funktion ""protected: void __cdecl FreeTypeFont::init(void)" (?init@FreeTypeFont@@IEAAXXZ)".
211>FreeTypeFont.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Load_Char" in Funktion ""public: virtual class osgText::Glyph3D * __cdecl FreeTypeFont::getGlyph3D(unsigned int)" (?getGlyph3D@FreeTypeFont@@UEAAPEAVGlyph3D@osgText@@I@Z)".
211>FreeTypeFont.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Get_Kerning" in Funktion ""public: virtual class osg::Vec2f __cdecl FreeTypeFont::getKerning(unsigned int,unsigned int,enum osgText::KerningType)" (?getKerning@FreeTypeFont@@UEAA?AVVec2f@osg@@IIW4KerningType@osgText@@@Z)".
211>FreeTypeFont.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Get_Char_Index" in Funktion ""public: virtual class osg::Vec2f __cdecl FreeTypeFont::getKerning(unsigned int,unsigned int,enum osgText::KerningType)" (?getKerning@FreeTypeFont@@UEAA?AVVec2f@osg@@IIW4KerningType@osgText@@@Z)".
211>FreeTypeFont.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Outline_Decompose" in Funktion ""public: virtual class osgText::Glyph3D * __cdecl FreeTypeFont::getGlyph3D(unsigned int)" (?getGlyph3D@FreeTypeFont@@UEAAPEAVGlyph3D@osgText@@I@Z)".
211>FreeTypeFont.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Outline_Get_BBox" in Funktion ""public: virtual class osgText::Glyph3D * __cdecl FreeTypeFont::getGlyph3D(unsigned int)" (?getGlyph3D@FreeTypeFont@@UEAAPEAVGlyph3D@osgText@@I@Z)".
211>FreeTypeLibrary.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Init_FreeType" in Funktion ""protected: __cdecl FreeTypeLibrary::FreeTypeLibrary(void)" (??0FreeTypeLibrary@@IEAA@XZ)".
211>FreeTypeLibrary.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Done_FreeType" in Funktion ""public: virtual __cdecl FreeTypeLibrary::~FreeTypeLibrary(void)" (??1FreeTypeLibrary@@UEAA@XZ)".
211>FreeTypeLibrary.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_New_Face" in Funktion ""protected: bool __cdecl FreeTypeLibrary::getFace(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,unsigned int,struct FT_FaceRec_ * &)" (?getFace@FreeTypeLibrary@@IEAA_NAEBV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@IAEAPEAUFT_FaceRec_@@@Z)".
211>FreeTypeLibrary.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Open_Face" in Funktion ""protected: unsigned char * __cdecl FreeTypeLibrary::getFace(class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,unsigned int,struct FT_FaceRec_ * &)" (?getFace@FreeTypeLibrary@@IEAAPEAEAEAV?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@IAEAPEAUFT_FaceRec_@@@Z)".
211>FreeTypeLibrary.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Set_Charmap" in Funktion ""protected: bool __cdecl FreeTypeLibrary::getFace(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,unsigned int,struct FT_FaceRec_ * &)" (?getFace@FreeTypeLibrary@@IEAA_NAEBV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@IAEAPEAUFT_FaceRec_@@@Z)".
211>C:\Users\Udo\Documents\Entwicklung\OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0\bin\bin\osgPlugins-3.4.0\osgdb_freetype.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 12 nicht aufgelöste Externe
210>  dxfFile.cpp

Is it of need to interupt it again? Or do I have a chance that it will be usable? Cause It really runs the last hours ...

thanks in advance
Udo
Beetle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:19 pm    Post subject:

coming more of them:

Code:

217>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Users\Udo\Documents\Entwicklung\OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0\bin\src\osgPlugins\jpeg\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
217>  EXIF_Orientation.cpp
217>  ReaderWriterJPEG.cpp
216>  AnimationPath.cpp
217>  Code wird generiert...
217>ReaderWriterJPEG.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "jpeg_std_error" in Funktion ""unsigned char * __cdecl osgDBJPEG::simage_jpeg_load(class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,int *,int *,int *,unsigned int *)" (?simage_jpeg_load@osgDBJPEG@@YAPEAEAEAV?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@PEAH11PEAI@Z)".
217>ReaderWriterJPEG.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "jpeg_CreateCompress" in Funktion ""private: enum osgDB::ReaderWriter::WriteResult::WriteStatus __cdecl ReaderWriterJPEG::write_JPEG_file(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class osg::Image const &,int)const " (?write_JPEG_file@ReaderWriterJPEG@@AEBA?AW4WriteStatus@WriteResult@ReaderWriter@osgDB@@AEAV?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@AEBVImage@osg@@H@Z)".
217>ReaderWriterJPEG.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "jpeg_CreateDecompress" in Funktion ""unsigned char * __cdecl osgDBJPEG::simage_jpeg_load(class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,int *,int *,int *,unsigned int *)" (?simage_jpeg_load@osgDBJPEG@@YAPEAEAEAV?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@PEAH11PEAI@Z)".
217>ReaderWriterJPEG.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "jpeg_destroy_compress" in Funktion ""private: enum osgDB::ReaderWriter::WriteResult::WriteStatus __cdecl ReaderWriterJPEG::write_JPEG_file(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class osg::Image const &,int)const " (?write_JPEG_file@ReaderWriterJPEG@@AEBA?AW4WriteStatus@WriteResult@ReaderWriter@osgDB@@AEAV?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@AEBVImage@osg@@H@Z)".
217>ReaderWriterJPEG.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "jpeg_destroy_decompress" in Funktion ""unsigned char * __cdecl osgDBJPEG::simage_jpeg_load(class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,int *,int *,int *,unsigned int *)" (?simage_jpeg_load@osgDBJPEG@@YAPEAEAEAV?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@PEAH11PEAI@Z)".
217>ReaderWriterJPEG.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "jpeg_set_defaults" in Funktion ""private: enum osgDB::ReaderWriter::WriteResult::WriteStatus __cdecl ReaderWriterJPEG::write_JPEG_file(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class osg::Image const &,int)const " (?write_JPEG_file@ReaderWriterJPEG@@AEBA?AW4WriteStatus@WriteResult@ReaderWriter@osgDB@@AEAV?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@AEBVImage@osg@@H@Z)".
217>ReaderWriterJPEG.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "jpeg_set_quality" in Funktion ""private: enum osgDB::ReaderWriter::WriteResult::WriteStatus __cdecl ReaderWriterJPEG::write_JPEG_file(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class osg::Image const &,int)const " (?write_JPEG_file@ReaderWriterJPEG@@AEBA?AW4WriteStatus@WriteResult@ReaderWriter@osgDB@@AEAV?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@AEBVImage@osg@@H@Z)".
217>ReaderWriterJPEG.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "jpeg_start_compress" in Funktion ""private: enum osgDB::ReaderWriter::WriteResult::WriteStatus __cdecl ReaderWriterJPEG::write_JPEG_file(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class osg::Image const &,int)const " (?write_JPEG_file@ReaderWriterJPEG@@AEBA?AW4WriteStatus@WriteResult@ReaderWriter@osgDB@@AEAV?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@AEBVImage@osg@@H@Z)".
217>ReaderWriterJPEG.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "jpeg_write_scanlines" in Funktion ""private: enum osgDB::ReaderWriter::WriteResult::WriteStatus __cdecl ReaderWriterJPEG::write_JPEG_file(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class osg::Image const &,int)const " (?write_JPEG_file@ReaderWriterJPEG@@AEBA?AW4WriteStatus@WriteResult@ReaderWriter@osgDB@@AEAV?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@AEBVImage@osg@@H@Z)".
217>ReaderWriterJPEG.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "jpeg_finish_compress" in Funktion ""private: enum osgDB::ReaderWriter::WriteResult::WriteStatus __cdecl ReaderWriterJPEG::write_JPEG_file(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class osg::Image const &,int)const " (?write_JPEG_file@ReaderWriterJPEG@@AEBA?AW4WriteStatus@WriteResult@ReaderWriter@osgDB@@AEAV?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@AEBVImage@osg@@H@Z)".
217>ReaderWriterJPEG.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "jpeg_read_header" in Funktion ""unsigned char * __cdecl osgDBJPEG::simage_jpeg_load(class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,int *,int *,int *,unsigned int *)" (?simage_jpeg_load@osgDBJPEG@@YAPEAEAEAV?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@PEAH11PEAI@Z)".
217>ReaderWriterJPEG.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "jpeg_start_decompress" in Funktion ""unsigned char * __cdecl osgDBJPEG::simage_jpeg_load(class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,int *,int *,int *,unsigned int *)" (?simage_jpeg_load@osgDBJPEG@@YAPEAEAEAV?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@PEAH11PEAI@Z)".
217>ReaderWriterJPEG.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "jpeg_read_scanlines" in Funktion ""unsigned char * __cdecl osgDBJPEG::simage_jpeg_load(class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,int *,int *,int *,unsigned int *)" (?simage_jpeg_load@osgDBJPEG@@YAPEAEAEAV?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@PEAH11PEAI@Z)".
217>ReaderWriterJPEG.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "jpeg_finish_decompress" in Funktion ""unsigned char * __cdecl osgDBJPEG::simage_jpeg_load(class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,int *,int *,int *,unsigned int *)" (?simage_jpeg_load@osgDBJPEG@@YAPEAEAEAV?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@PEAH11PEAI@Z)".
217>ReaderWriterJPEG.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "jpeg_save_markers" in Funktion ""unsigned char * __cdecl osgDBJPEG::simage_jpeg_load(class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,int *,int *,int *,unsigned int *)" (?simage_jpeg_load@osgDBJPEG@@YAPEAEAEAV?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@PEAH11PEAI@Z)".
217>ReaderWriterJPEG.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "jpeg_resync_to_restart" in Funktion ""void __cdecl osgDBJPEG::jpeg_istream_src(struct jpeg_decompress_struct *,class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > *)" (?jpeg_istream_src@osgDBJPEG@@YAXPEAUjpeg_decompress_struct@@PEAV?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@@Z)".
217>C:\Users\Udo\Documents\Entwicklung\OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0\bin\bin\osgPlugins-3.4.0\osgdb_jpeg.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 16 nicht aufgelöste Externe
218>------ Erstellen gestartet: Projekt: Plugins ktx, Konfiguration: Release x64 ------
Beetle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:22 pm    Post subject:

and this:

c:\users\udo\documents\entwicklung\openscenegraph-3.4.0\src\osgplugins\lua\lua-5.2.3\src\lapi.c(1110): warning C4702: Unerreichbarer Code
220> Kompilieren...

but it is still running...
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:38 pm    Post subject:

Hi Udo,
Quote:
Hi Sebastian,
it is still running, but I just got following error 1 min ago:
Please try to abstract the problem and its solution from your first
problem. It is again a missing/wrong library.
Also, if you don't need freetype, feel free to remove it by removing
freetype link and include libraries in the cmake gui..
Cheers
Sebastian
Quote:

Code:

FreeTypeFont.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Done_Face" in Funktion ""public: virtual __cdecl FreeTypeFont::~FreeTypeFont(void)" (??1FreeTypeFont@@UEAA@XZ)".
211>FreeTypeFont.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Set_Pixel_Sizes" in Funktion ""protected: void __cdecl FreeTypeFont::init(void)" (?init@FreeTypeFont@@IEAAXXZ)".
211>FreeTypeFont.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Load_Char" in Funktion ""public: virtual class osgText::Glyph3D * __cdecl FreeTypeFont::getGlyph3D(unsigned int)" (?getGlyph3D@FreeTypeFont@@UEAAPEAVGlyph3D@osgText@@I@Z)".
211>FreeTypeFont.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Get_Kerning" in Funktion ""public: virtual class osg::Vec2f __cdecl FreeTypeFont::getKerning(unsigned int,unsigned int,enum osgText::KerningType)" (?getKerning@FreeTypeFont@@UEAA?AVVec2f@osg@@IIW4KerningType@osgText@@@Z)".
211>FreeTypeFont.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Get_Char_Index" in Funktion ""public: virtual class osg::Vec2f __cdecl FreeTypeFont::getKerning(unsigned int,unsigned int,enum osgText::KerningType)" (?getKerning@FreeTypeFont@@UEAA?AVVec2f@osg@@IIW4KerningType@osgText@@@Z)".
211>FreeTypeFont.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Outline_Decompose" in Funktion ""public: virtual class osgText::Glyph3D * __cdecl FreeTypeFont::getGlyph3D(unsigned int)" (?getGlyph3D@FreeTypeFont@@UEAAPEAVGlyph3D@osgText@@I@Z)".
211>FreeTypeFont.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Outline_Get_BBox" in Funktion ""public: virtual class osgText::Glyph3D * __cdecl FreeTypeFont::getGlyph3D(unsigned int)" (?getGlyph3D@FreeTypeFont@@UEAAPEAVGlyph3D@osgText@@I@Z)".
211>FreeTypeLibrary.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Init_FreeType" in Funktion ""protected: __cdecl FreeTypeLibrary::FreeTypeLibrary(void)" (??0FreeTypeLibrary@@IEAA@XZ)".
211>FreeTypeLibrary.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Done_FreeType" in Funktion ""public: virtual __cdecl FreeTypeLibrary::~FreeTypeLibrary(void)" (??1FreeTypeLibrary@@UEAA@XZ)".
211>FreeTypeLibrary.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_New_Face" in Funktion ""protected: bool __cdecl FreeTypeLibrary::getFace(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,unsigned int,struct FT_FaceRec_ * &)" (?getFace@FreeTypeLibrary@@IEAA_NAEBV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@IAEAPEAUFT_FaceRec_@@@Z)".
211>FreeTypeLibrary.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Open_Face" in Funktion ""protected: unsigned char * __cdecl FreeTypeLibrary::getFace(class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,unsigned int,struct FT_FaceRec_ * &)" (?getFace@FreeTypeLibrary@@IEAAPEAEAEAV?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@IAEAPEAUFT_FaceRec_@@@Z)".
211>FreeTypeLibrary.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "FT_Set_Charmap" in Funktion ""protected: bool __cdecl FreeTypeLibrary::getFace(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,unsigned int,struct FT_FaceRec_ * &)" (?getFace@FreeTypeLibrary@@IEAA_NAEBV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@IAEAPEAUFT_FaceRec_@@@Z)".
211>C:\Users\Udo\Documents\Entwicklung\OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0\bin\bin\osgPlugins-3.4.0\osgdb_freetype.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 12 nicht aufgelöste Externe
210> dxfFile.cpp

Is it of need to interupt it again? Or do I have a chance that it will be usable? Cause It really runs the last hours ...
In this case get a new computer Wink Usually I'm compiling osg in release
and debug in under one hour.

Quote:

thanks in advance
Udo

------------------
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=68312#68312

------------------
Beetle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:17 pm    Post subject:

Hi Sebastian,
I am sorry, I will try to become better.

Cheers,
Udo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> Build system [build] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: