OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index OpenSceneGraph Forum
Official forum which mirrors the existent OSG mailing lists. Messages posted here are forwarded to the mailing list and vice versa.

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    RulesRules    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 Mail2Forum SettingsMail2Forum Settings  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
   AlbumAlbum  OpenSceneGraph IRC ChatOpenSceneGraph IRC Chat   SmartFeedSmartFeed 

Fix for cmake modules for plugin exr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> Submission
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robertosfield
OSG Project Lead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:17 am    Post subject:

Hi Raymond.

I'm just doing a review, one little change I'm a bit surprised by is the following addition to OpenSceneGraph/src/osgPlugins/exr/CMakeLists.txt:

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES( ${ILMBASE_INCLUDE_DIR}/OpenEXR )

I get idea that you need to provide another include for a separate ilmbase include, but surprised bu the OpenEXR suffix.  I'm not yet familiar with ilmbase headers, is that they contain OpenEXR subdirectories?

Thanks for any clarification,

Robert.

On 14 November 2017 at 06:54, Raymond de Vries | Orphiction BV < (
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)> wrote:
Quote:
Hi Robert,

Please find attached fixes for configuring and building the osgPlugin exr with Visual Studio and using out-of-the-box builds of ilmbase and openexr, i.e. without manual/extra config for using these 2 libs with the OSG.

Previously, the assumption was made that ilmbase and openexr were installed in a common directory and hence the header files and libs were both found in that common directory. That is not consistent with other libs and this submission makes it consistent and therefore the OSG configures out of the box. I made this work for ilmbase-2.1.0.tar.gz / openexr-2.1.0.tar.gz and ilmbase-2.2.0.tar.gz / openexr-2.2.0.tar.gz

Btw1 Findilmbase.cmake is new
Btw2 I tested only with Visual Studio and I guess you can quickly test it on Linux Wink

Cheers, thanks,
Raymond

--

------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
robertosfield
OSG Project Lead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:14 am    Post subject:

Thanks Raymond, changes merged and submitted to OSG master.

On 14 November 2017 at 06:54, Raymond de Vries | Orphiction BV < (
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)> wrote:
Quote:
Hi Robert,

Please find attached fixes for configuring and building the osgPlugin exr with Visual Studio and using out-of-the-box builds of ilmbase and openexr, i.e. without manual/extra config for using these 2 libs with the OSG.

Previously, the assumption was made that ilmbase and openexr were installed in a common directory and hence the header files and libs were both found in that common directory. That is not consistent with other libs and this submission makes it consistent and therefore the OSG configures out of the box. I made this work for ilmbase-2.1.0.tar.gz / openexr-2.1.0.tar.gz and ilmbase-2.2.0.tar.gz / openexr-2.2.0.tar.gz

Btw1 Findilmbase.cmake is new
Btw2 I tested only with Visual Studio and I guess you can quickly test it on Linux Wink

Cheers, thanks,
Raymond

--

------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> Submission All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: