OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index OpenSceneGraph Forum
Official forum which mirrors the existent OSG mailing lists. Messages posted here are forwarded to the mailing list and vice versa.

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    RulesRules    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 Mail2Forum SettingsMail2Forum Settings  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
   AlbumAlbum  OpenSceneGraph IRC ChatOpenSceneGraph IRC Chat   SmartFeedSmartFeed 

osgEarth seed google maps particular location help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> Plugins [osgPlugins]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
checker6

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject:
osgEarth seed google maps particular location help

Hello all,

I am trying to use osgearthseed to create a disk cache from google earth of a specific area according to latitude and longitude boundaries. I need help if anyone knows how.

Basically, I want to use osgEarthseed to grab a fully detailed cache of a big square of land from google earth if at all possible. It also needs to have height information and be totally accessible and viewable by osgviewer with no internet connection.

Is this possible and if so will you please help me out thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> Plugins [osgPlugins] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: