OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index OpenSceneGraph Forum
Official forum which mirrors the existent OSG mailing lists. Messages posted here are forwarded to the mailing list and vice versa.
 
   FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    RulesRules    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 Mail2Forum SettingsMail2Forum Settings  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
   AlbumAlbum  OpenSceneGraph IRC ChatOpenSceneGraph IRC Chat   SmartFeedSmartFeed 

Problems with resizing


 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> osgPPU [osgPPU]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
cr333
Newbie


Joined: 23 Jan 2010
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

Hi there,

I have been trying to extend the osgppu_viewer to allow resizing of the viewer window, similarly to the discussion at http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?t=3693. However, I'm not making any progress and already wasted way too much time on this.

The problem is that I cannot set the camera's viewport without everything going funny. This following code is called by a custom osg::GraphicsContext::ResizedCallback on every resize:

Code:
void Viewer::resize(const int width, const int height)
{
  osgDB::writeObjectFile(*_processor, "pre-resize.ppu");

  // resize textures
  if(_colorTexture.valid()) _colorTexture->setTextureSize(width, height);
  if(_depthTexture.valid()) _depthTexture->setTextureSize(width, height);

  // new viewport
  Viewport* vp = new Viewport(0, 0, width, height);

  // update camera
  Camera* camera = getCamera();
  double fovy, aspect, znear, zfar;
  camera->getProjectionMatrixAsPerspective(fovy, aspect, znear, zfar);
  camera->setViewport(vp); // ???
  camera->setProjectionMatrixAsPerspective(fovy, width / (double)height, znear, zfar);

  // force processing pipeline to update
  _processor->onViewportChange();
  _processor->dirtyUnitSubgraph();
  _unitOut->setViewport(vp);

  // update all units' viewports etc.
  NodeVisitor nv(NodeVisitor::TRAVERSE_ALL_CHILDREN);
  _processor->accept(nv);

  osgDB::writeObjectFile(*_processor, "post-resize.ppu");
}


For testing, I'm using the depth-of-field pipeline from osgpp_dof on cow.osg. The viewports of all units appear to be resized correctly, as can be verified by comparing the before/after saved .ppu-files. However, the displayed results are not correct.

When I comment out the line marked with "???", I get the pipeline to fill the window (with correct aspect ratio), but only in the original resolution (here: 640x480; "without line.jpg" attachment):


And when I set the camera's viewport, the viewer only shows the bottom-left 640x480 pixels of _unitOut's texture ("with line.jpg" attachment):


Any help is appreciated Smile

Thanks,
Christian.

Edit: message was corrupted.
Edit2: Using imageshack instead of attached images.
PS: Due to several issues while posting the original message, it was not sent to the mailing list. This is a repeat, so that it's also sent to the mailing list (hopefully).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
art (Art Tevs)
Site Admin


Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Posts: 414
Location: Saarbrücken, Germany

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:12 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

Hi Christian,

Yes, I know currently osgPPU isn't usable for dynamic resizing of the viewport. I have tried it also with just a simple viewer and I wasn't able to solve the issue. I had exactly the same problem as you and due to lack of time I canceled the try to solve it. I tried almost anything and wasn't able to solve it Sad Thank you for your effort on this!
I think we have to investigate the main osg code, since it seems that dynamic resizing of FBOs and its attached textures isn't well supported, but I am not sure. I hope I will get the time to solving that issue before next release of osgPPU (next release at least when there is next stable osg release). So eithe rbe patient or I would be very appreciated if you could find what goes wrong there exactly.

Best regards,
Art
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
cr333
Newbie


Joined: 23 Jan 2010
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject:
Problems with resizing
Reply with quote

Hey Art,

It’s kind of comforting to hear that you had trouble too – after all I
spent a few days on this and couldn’t make any meaningful progress,
but then again I’m pretty much a novice at osg(PPU).

So maybe you could help me understand a few things about how osg and
osgPPU interact? For example, I am a bit confused about the use of a
single camera in the osgppu_viewer example: it’s the same for the
render to texture (i.e. osgPPU’s input) and the render to screen (i.e.
osgPPU’s output). How does this work? Would it be possible to use one
perspective camera for the RTT (as input) and then use an orthographic
projection for rendering the UnitOut to the screen? Maybe all
connected up as master/slave? (hope this makes sense)

Thanks,
Christian.

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 9:12 PM, Art Tevs <> wrote:
Quote:
Hi Christian,

Yes, I know currently osgPPU isn't usable for dynamic resizing of the viewport. I have tried it also with just a simple viewer and I wasn't able to solve the issue. I had exactly the same problem as you and due to lack of time I canceled the try to solve it. I tried almost anything and wasn't able to solve it Sad Thank you for your effort on this!
I think we have to investigate the main osg code, since it seems that dynamic resizing of FBOs and its attached textures isn't well supported, but I am not sure. I hope I will get the time to solving that issue before next release of osgPPU (next release at least when there is next stable osg release). So eithe rbe patient or I would be very appreciated if you could find what goes wrong there exactly.

Best regards,
Art

------------------
Read this topic online here:
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=23770#23770









------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mick
User


Joined: 11 Mar 2009
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:48 am    Post subject:
Reply with quote

Hi Art!

art wrote:

I think we have to investigate the main osg code, since it seems that dynamic resizing of FBOs and its attached textures isn't well supported, but I am not sure.


I'm not sure if this addresses your problem exactly (I'm not very familiar with osgPPU):
If I need to adapt my viewport and to resize my RTT-textures I use something like this:

Code:
_cam->setCullCallback( new fboAttachmentCullCB( this ) );

void fboAttachmentCullCB::operator()(osg::Node* node, osg::NodeVisitor* nv)
{
    osg::Camera* fboCam = dynamic_cast<osg::Camera*>( node );
    osgUtil::CullVisitor* cv = dynamic_cast<osgUtil::CullVisitor*>(nv);

    if ( fboCam && cv)
    {
        cv->getCurrentRenderBin()->getStage()->setFrameBufferObject(NULL); // reset frame buffer object - see RenderStage::runCameraSetUp for details, the fbo has to be created again
        cv->getCurrentRenderBin()->getStage()->setCameraRequiresSetUp( true ); // we have to ensure that the runCameraSetUp will be entered!
    }
    traverse(node,nv);
}



Best regards,
Mick

_________________
SVT Group
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cr333
Newbie


Joined: 23 Jan 2010
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:07 am    Post subject:
Problems with resizing
Reply with quote

Hey Mick,

That looks useful thanks a lot!

To be honest, I was a bit surprised that textures could be resized by
simply calling setTextureSize(…). I was wondering why one doesn’t have
to reallocate them with the new size.

Anyway, thanks :)

Christian.

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 8:48 AM, Mick Keller <> wrote:
Quote:
Hi Art!


art wrote:
Quote:

I think we have to investigate the main osg code, since it seems that dynamic resizing of FBOs and its attached textures isn't well supported, but I am not sure.



I'm not sure if this addresses your problem exactly (I'm not very familiar with osgPPU):
If I need to adapt my viewport and to resize my RTT-textures I use something like this:


Code:

_cam->setCullCallback( new fboAttachmentCullCB( this ) );

void fboAttachmentCullCB::operator()(osg::Node* node, osg::NodeVisitor* nv)
{
   osg::Camera* fboCam = dynamic_cast<osg::Camera*>( node );
   osgUtil::CullVisitor* cv = dynamic_cast<osgUtil::CullVisitor*>(nv);

   if ( fboCam && cv)
   {
       cv->getCurrentRenderBin()->getStage()->setFrameBufferObject(NULL); // reset frame buffer object - see RenderStage::runCameraSetUp for details, the fbo has to be created again
       cv->getCurrentRenderBin()->getStage()->setCameraRequiresSetUp( true ); // we have to ensure that the runCameraSetUp will be entered!
   }
   traverse(node,nv);
}





Best regards,
Mick[/code]

------------------------
SVT Group

------------------
Read this topic online here:
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=23792#23792









------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
art (Art Tevs)
Site Admin


Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Posts: 414
Location: Saarbrücken, Germany

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject:
Reply with quote

Hi Mick, Christian,

Christian:
Yes the texture can be resized with just a simple setTextureSize. When you call this method a texture will be marked as dirty and will be resized on the next Texture::apply method in the osg core. So the reallocation is done automatically.

Mick:
Hmm, it seems that you force your camera to resetup completly on the next apply call. This actually make sense. I would try this as soon as I have enough time.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Art
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
allensaucier
Appreciator


Joined: 10 Apr 2009
Posts: 126

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm looking for a solution to this problem as well. I built a pipeline (a very simple one) like so:

Code:

osg::Group* ogrpDoNotBlurTheScene(osg::Camera* camera, osg::Node* glowedScene,
  unsigned tex_width, unsigned tex_height, unsigned windowWidth,
  unsigned windowHeight, osg::Camera::RenderTargetImplementation renderImplementation,
  osg::ref_ptr<osgPPU::Processor> &p_ppuProcessor,
  osg::ref_ptr<osgPPU::UnitOut>  &noBlurOutUnit)
{
    // this group will house the osgPPU pipeline units
    osg::Group* group = new osg::Group;
    group->setName("NoBlurringEffect");

    // create the texture which will hold the usual view or scene
    osg::Texture* textureView = createRenderTextureWrks(windowWidth, windowHeight);

    // setup the camera, which will render the usual scene into the above
    //   allocated texture
    camera->setViewport(new osg::Viewport(0,0,windowWidth,windowHeight));
    camera->attach(osg::Camera::COLOR_BUFFER0, textureView);
    camera->setRenderTargetImplementation(renderImplementation);

    // setup osgPPU pipeline processor, which will use the main camera
    //   this code allows teh processor to have access to the main camera's
    //   texture output but it does NOT actually get that texture and put
    //   it into the pipeline.  It only makes that texture output from the
    //   camera available for retrieval.
    osg::ref_ptr<osgPPU::Processor> processor = new osgPPU::Processor();
    processor->setName("ProcessorForNormalScene");
    processor->setCamera(camera);
    p_ppuProcessor = processor;

    // setup unit which will bring the output of the camera into the scene
    //   UnitCameraAttachmentBypass is the unit that actually gets the output
    //   texture of a camera and brings it into the pipeline so that that
    //   texture may be further manipulated.  It must be a direct child of the
    //   processor unit to accomplish feat.
    osgPPU::UnitCameraAttachmentBypass* ucaByPass = new osgPPU::UnitCameraAttachmentBypass();
    ucaByPass->setBufferComponent(osg::Camera::COLOR_BUFFER0);
    ucaByPass->setName("mainCamOutputTexUCAB");
    processor->addChild(ucaByPass);

    // This unit of type UnitOut is required so that any data passed to it is
    //   output to the frame buffer object.  It must be the LAST unit of the
    //   pipeline.
    // A key point is the glsl (openGL Shader Language) line:
    //   "  gl_FragColor=texture2D(textureNameInShader,gl_TexCoord[0].st);\n"
    //   this ine takes the incoming texture and causes it to be the the
    //   output texture without modifying that texture.  It construsts a
    //   simple pass-through.
    // Notice that the output viewport is the SAME SIZE AS the viewport
    //   of the camera's viewport.
   osgPPU::UnitOut* unitOut2= new osgPPU::UnitOut();
   osgPPU::ShaderAttribute* shaderAttribute= new osgPPU::ShaderAttribute();
   {
      osg::Shader* shader= new osg::Shader(osg::Shader::FRAGMENT);
      const char* shaderSource=
         "uniform sampler2D textureNameInShader;\n"
         "void main()\n"
         "{\n"
         "  gl_FragColor=texture2D(textureNameInShader,gl_TexCoord[0].st);\n"
         "}";
      shader->setShaderSource(shaderSource);
      shaderAttribute->addShader(shader);
      shaderAttribute->setName("nomShaderAttribute");
      shaderAttribute->add("textureNameInShader", osg::Uniform::SAMPLER_2D);
      shaderAttribute->set("textureNameInShader", 0);

      unitOut2->setName("finalOutputUnit");
      unitOut2->setViewport(new osg::Viewport(0,0, windowWidth, windowHeight) );
      unitOut2->getOrCreateStateSet()->setAttributeAndModes(shaderAttribute);
   }
   noBlurOutUnit = unitOut2;

   // this line sends the output of ucaByPass into unitOut2, the final
   //  destination frame buffer object
   ucaByPass->addChild(unitOut2);


   // return osgPPU pipeline as a group and put the processor in that group
   //  as a child.
   group->addChild(processor);

    return group;
}



and in another section of code, after the pipeline is built and the viewer is running, I call a routine to handle the resize event of my window like so:

Code:

class CMyWindowSizeHandler : public osgViewer::WindowSizeHandler
{
public:
    osgViewer::Viewer *viewer; // not needed
    osgPPU::UnitOut *unitOut2NoBlur;
    osg::ref_ptr<osg::Switch> m_oswBlur;
    osg::ref_ptr<osg::Switch> m_oswNoBlur;
    osg::ref_ptr<osgPPU::Processor> processor;

    CMyWindowSizeHandler(osgViewer::Viewer *v, osgPPU::UnitOut *p_unitOut2NoBlur,
    osg::ref_ptr<osgPPU::Processor> &p_ppuProcessor) :
    viewer(v) , unitOut2NoBlur(p_unitOut2NoBlur), processor(p_ppuProcessor)
    {
      std::cout<< "ctored win sz hdl\n";
    } // ctor

    bool handle(const osgGA::GUIEventAdapter& ea,osgGA::GUIActionAdapter&aa)
    {
      extern osg::Texture* createRenderTextureWrks(int tex_width, int tex_height);

        switch(ea.getEventType())
        {
            case(osgGA::GUIEventAdapter::RESIZE):
            {
              std::cout<< "window resized"<< std::endl;
              osgViewer::ViewerBase::Windows wnds;
              viewer->getWindows(wnds);
              int x,y,wd,ht;
              wnds[0]->getWindowRectangle(x,y,wd,ht);
              std::cout<< "screen ht:="<< ht << "  screen wd:="<< wd << std::endl;
              std::cout<< "ht:="<< ea.getWindowHeight() << "  wd:=" << ea.getWindowWidth() << std::endl;

              if ((wd != ea.getWindowWidth()) || (ht != ea.getWindowHeight()))
              {
                osg::Texture *textureView = createRenderTextureWrks(ea.getWindowWidth(),ea.getWindowHeight());
                viewer->getCamera()->setViewport(new osg::Viewport(0,0,ea.getWindowWidth(),ea.getWindowHeight()));
                viewer->getCamera()->detach(osg::Camera::COLOR_BUFFER0);
                viewer->getCamera()->attach(osg::Camera::COLOR_BUFFER0, textureView);
                unitOut2NoBlur->setViewport(new osg::Viewport(0,0,ea.getWindowWidth(),ea.getWindowHeight()));
                processor->setCamera(viewer->getCamera());
              }
              break;
            }// case key up
            default:
                break;
        }// sw
        return false;
    }// handle
}; // class keyevent


What I have found so far:
1. my texture area is NOT resized on output
2. attaching a "new" texture to my main viewer's camera does not appear to have any effect
3. setting my processor to the main view's camera which I just altered, has no effect
4. Once you set the camera for a processor unit, you can not access that camera to get it's pointer and thereby gain access to the camera's attached texture
5. Once you attach a texture to a camera, you can no longer access that camera's texture so setTextureSize() can NOT be called on a texture that has already been attached to a camera

I am afraid of deleting my entire pipleline and rebuilding it as I have found out that removing a child node within a pipeline or deleting a unit in a pipeline crashes my application. See my code which I posted in this link:
[url]
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=26645#26645
[/url]

So, I have found no solution to this problem yet either. Do either of you have code that you can share if you have solved this problem? I would appreciate seeing your solution.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Allen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
art (Art Tevs)
Site Admin


Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Posts: 414
Location: Saarbrücken, Germany

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

Hi Allen,

sorry to disappoint you, but I still haven't found a solution yet. I admit that I haven't spent much time on this, but currently I am thinking that there is a problem in the osg main core code. I tried already several things. I was able to achieve that on resizing all the texture sizes of the units get changed, but still I get same output errors as previously posted.

My suspicion is raised on the osg viewer's code base where the frame buffer objects of a camera get rebuild. I think that something goes wrong there, but I am still not sure.

I have this issue on my agenda for the next release of osgPPU, so sooner or later I will try to solve it. If you find a solution for this problem (please use svn version of osgPPU) then we all would be very appreciated Smile


Cheers,
Art
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
allensaucier
Appreciator


Joined: 10 Apr 2009
Posts: 126

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

Kook, Thanks Art. And if I do find a solution, I'll certainly post it. Very Happy

Cheers,
Allen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
art (Art Tevs)
Site Admin


Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Posts: 414
Location: Saarbrücken, Germany

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

Hi folks,

ok, I made some progress. As I was already thinking, the issue with resizing is osg related. The main problem is that the FBO's textures are not really resized when their size changed. So scalling osg::Texture2D::setTextureSize seems not to have any effect, therefor resizing not work.

The big issue here is, that the main texture where the main camera put its results into is not updated and hence we get this strange behaviour. One really bad workaround is to force RenderStage to rebuild main camera's FBO on the next frame. Please take a look into osgPPU's viewer example view.cpp (line 82-9Cool. In the current svn version I've added this hack. Start viewer example with ./osgppu_viewer Data/bypass.ppu in order to run just a bypass unit.
Viewer example do support now resizing however only for this simple pipeline.

For complex pipelines one need to somehow force a texture update of every FBO, I am not sure now, how to do this.
If somebody could write a patch to force this update all osgPPU users would be very appreciated, I think Smile I will take a look next how to solve it in an elegant way.


Cheers,
Art
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
art (Art Tevs)
Site Admin


Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Posts: 414
Location: Saarbrücken, Germany

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

Hi folks,

so, I just realized that the solution I posted yesterday is the same as was proposed by Mick.

I just implemented another solution for proper resizing. You can find it in the svn. With the current implementation resizing works like a charm with almost any example (motionblur still make some small issues). Take a look into the viewer or HDR or DoF example, all of them works.

There were several issues, I had to correct. One of them was to force to call osg::Texture::dirtyTextureObject() after resizing. In osg code if you call setTextureSize, then nothing else happens Sad With this change it works better. Additionaly I put the solution as proposed by Mick and changed the size of every texture of the camera. Just take a look into examples. I will go for a release of osgPPU v0.6 (for osg 2.8.3) in the next days, I think.

I hope now, the problem can be seen as solved to 95% Smile


Cheers,
Art
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Riccardo Corsi
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject:
Problems with resizing
Reply with quote

Hi there,

I rise again this pretty old thread to add a detail: the aspect ratio of the camera is not automatically corrected when resizing the viewport.
Is this operation left to users on purpose to be more generic?

If you think it might be useful to integrate it in the resizeViewport method - maybe with an optional flag? - it is as simple as adding a call like:
camera->setProjectionMatrixAsPerspective(fovy, ar, zNear, zFar);

with the new AR, within the resizeViewport() method. I tested on my side and works as expected.

Cheers,
ricky


On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 15:56, Art Tevs < (
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)> wrote:
Quote:
Hi folks,

so, I just realized that the solution I posted yesterday is the same as was proposed by Mick.

I just implemented another solution for proper resizing. You can find it in the svn. With the current implementation resizing works like a charm with almost any example (motionblur still make some small issues). Take a look into the viewer or HDR or DoF example, all of them works.

There were several issues, I had to correct. One of them was to force to call osg::Texture::dirtyTextureObject() after resizing. In osg code if you call setTextureSize, then nothing else happens Sad With this change it works better. Additionaly I put the solution as proposed by Mick and changed the size of every texture of the camera. Just take a look into examples. I will go for a release of osgPPU v0.6 (for osg 2.8.3) in the next days, I think.

I hope now, the problem can be seen as solved to 95% Smile


Cheers,
Art

------------------
Read this topic online here:

http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=27014#27014






_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org




------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Back to top
art (Art Tevs)
Site Admin


Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Posts: 414
Location: Saarbrücken, Germany

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject:
Re: Problems with resizing
Reply with quote

Hi Ricardo,

I have to shame that I still haven't officially tagged new osgppu version which supports resizing. All the changes are only in the svn.
As to your suggestions, I think it should be set to user to change the aspect ratio. The reason is that the osgPPU does actually not know anything about projection matrix. osgPPU works purelly in 2D domain. Hence moving the work of updating projection matrix to osgPPU might be a wrong way to do it.

I think it might make more sense to put that projection matrix update somewhere in to update routines of the camera or the viewer.

cheers
art

Riccardo Corsi wrote:
Hi there,

I rise again this pretty old thread to add a detail: the aspect ratio of the camera is not automatically corrected when resizing the viewport.
Is this operation left to users on purpose to be more generic?

If you think it might be useful to integrate it in the resizeViewport method - maybe with an optional flag? - it is as simple as adding a call like:
camera->setProjectionMatrixAsPerspective(fovy, ar, zNear, zFar);

with the new AR, within the resizeViewport() method. I tested on my side and works as expected.

Cheers,
ricky


On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 15:56, Art Tevs < (
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)> wrote:
Quote:
Hi folks,

so, I just realized that the solution I posted yesterday is the same as was proposed by Mick.

I just implemented another solution for proper resizing. You can find it in the svn. With the current implementation resizing works like a charm with almost any example (motionblur still make some small issues). Take a look into the viewer or HDR or DoF example, all of them works.

There were several issues, I had to correct. One of them was to force to call osg::Texture::dirtyTextureObject() after resizing. In osg code if you call setTextureSize, then nothing else happens Sad With this change it works better. Additionaly I put the solution as proposed by Mick and changed the size of every texture of the camera. Just take a look into examples. I will go for a release of osgPPU v0.6 (for osg 2.8.3) in the next days, I think.

I hope now, the problem can be seen as solved to 95% Smile


Cheers,
Art

------------------
Read this topic online here:

http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=27014#27014






_______________________________________________
osg-users mailing list
(
Only registered users can see emails on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
)
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/listinfo.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org




------------------
Post generated by Mail2Forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> osgPPU [osgPPU] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Posted
No new posts Prevent resizing with window decoration Meldryt General 2 Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:44 pm View latest post
No new posts Problems with view .FBX files arfaa General 0 Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:48 pm View latest post
No new posts Forum problems SMesserschmidt General 2 Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:24 am View latest post
No new posts problems getting shadow demo to work Lee Butler General 1 Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:02 am View latest post
No new posts Having problems running the osgViewer... retrotrap General 2 Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:43 pm View latest post


Board Security Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP