OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index OpenSceneGraph Forum
Official forum which mirrors the existent OSG mailing lists. Messages posted here are forwarded to the mailing list and vice versa.

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    RulesRules    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 Mail2Forum SettingsMail2Forum Settings  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
   AlbumAlbum  OpenSceneGraph IRC ChatOpenSceneGraph IRC Chat   SmartFeedSmartFeed 

osgArt video plug-in problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> General [3rdparty]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jnman078

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:42 am    Post subject:
osgArt video plug-in problems

Hi,

I tried asking this earlier on the osgArt forums, and I may as well try asking this here as well. Hopefully this is the right area to post this in.

Anyways, I finally got osgArt to build on my MacBook. However, most of the examples give me this error when I try to run them:

Plugin '-1' unknown!
Could not initialize video plugin!

And the "osgartviewer" example gives me this error:

osgart could not find appropriate config file ''
Could not initialize video plugin!

My operating system is OSX 10.6 and the versions of the needed programs are as follows:

-OpenSceneGraph 2.8.2, which I installed from a binary that I downloaded.

-ARToolkit 2.72.1

-osgArt 2.8.0, which I configured using CMake 2.8-2.
Note: I originally had some trouble getting osgArt to complie, so I followed some advice I got from the osgArt forums. What I did was download & unpacked the OpenSceneGraph 2.8.2 source code and while in CMake, I pointed OSG_INCLUDE_DIR towards the /include folder inside the source code directory.

Does anyone here have any suggestions as to what I might have done wrong? Or ideas as to what to do next? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Jordan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenSceneGraph Forum Forum Index -> General [3rdparty] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: